Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I was surprised...:ehh: Just wished other ADOS speakers was there speaking too...:francis:

Coates was the only one really representing the cause properly.

Coates even checked everyone at the panel who was talking about not giving us a check.

Coates said there are people who deserved checks and checks should not be taken off the table.

This man was doing work, making up for not putting in work against Obama bytch ass who said we don't deserve shyt because of immigrants.:wow:

I'ma about to buy all this man's books.:blessed:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They were released and were put into slavery. At the end of the day, it was caused because of the war against Japan.
Japanese Americans didn't though. They deserve the reparations they received just as black Americans did after being set free, after Jim crow, and after redlining.

:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka, were they forced to work as slaves? for decades, raped, ect. They where prisoners of war. Not slaves. We need our money.

I'm NOT talking about slavery that happened with us...:beli:

I'm talking about the FACT that you made that was WRONG... That's why THEY got their reparations stemming from WW2... That's fukking it...:ufdup: that's the only fact of what I was pointing out... Of course WE deserve reparations...:what:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
He’s probably from the Caribbean’s or Africa :troll:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought his arguments were incredibly short sighted, but a side of me begrudgingly respects him for sticking to his guns. Wrong hill to die on but he's standing by his convictions.

Really though he's a young immature kid who I don't think has thought his points out all the way. He really didn't address or rebutt anything.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You cant explain to me why America paid Jews for being in concentration camps when it was Germany who was at fault for that.

They can find a way to give rep to everyone by ADOS.

Apparently I think they was footing the bill for France...:snoop:

NPR Choice page

Best believe France paid america back for that shyt...:ufdup:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm NOT talking about slavery that happened with us...:beli:

I'm talking about the FACT that you made that was WRONG... That's why THEY got their reparations stemming from WW2... That's fukking it...:ufdup: that's the only fact of what I was pointing out... Of course WE deserve reparations...:what:
It happened because of the war with Japan which is facts.