Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

Daps
THE ATHLETE WAS INVITED BY REPUBLICANS. Not DEMOCRATS.

Stop blaming Democrats for shyt Republicans do you fukking agents.

Danny is more of an activist than Tariq and Yvette. He funds many and many projects. He supports many Black candidates that support the black community.

You guys need to read first.

Not sure why you quoted me:martin:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Honestly, we are holding them accountable.

And this meeting would have NOT happened today - if we had not. You have to thank ADOS and others for that. I do.

Good, then stop attacking them and stop the BS about parading Trump around as a better option.

Do some research and stop putting a crown on PIMP Tariq and Agent Yvette.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I believe only @dj-method-x and I watched the hearing.

@Booker T Garvey is here doing his agent work to muddy the water as usual.

you mean shytting on the party that hasn't done a thing for black folks in 50 years? why yes, yes I am...

the question is why are you always kissing their ass...almost like you WORK for them..or are you c00ning and begging for free? :jbhmm:

Illegal immigration and LGBT are their top priorities, they have said this repeatedly, yet you still carry their water like the bytch nikka you are :ehh:

oh my bad...agent goldberg...i trust the bagels were fresh this morning at the agency?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still not getting the point

The fact that these politicians are still inviting Black celebrities to these hearings instead of the people that are doing the work is what we talking about.

They invited fukking Danny Glover and a Football player. That's bullshyt.

On the other hand.

You just one of those Twitter liberal blacks that don't like Yvette and Tone and take anything as a win.

ADOS is Yvette and Tone's thing whether you like it or not.

All of this reparations shyt is their thing. Only person that contributed outside of them is Coates and Darrity

We not gonna let randoms Black Lives Matter and MeToo us and let people hijack the ADOS movement and turn it into liberal bullshyt.

Y'all need to go make your own shyt and do your own shyt and compete.

Tired of seeing grassroots Black led movements hijacked by bullshyt motherfukkers who did not shyt and redirect it.

It's not about being mad or happy or feelings who gives a fukk.

Yvette and Tone should've been there period, since they and ADOS Reparations movement, Breaking Brown and ToneTalks made it happen.

Nobody else.

fukking Danny Glover and some football player shouldn't have been there.

Did you actually watch the hearing or are you just bytching because Yvette and Tone told you to? Don’t even answer that I already know the answer.

The only celeb that was there was Glover, the footballer you speak of was invited by republicans. There were like 5-6 other people invited on behalf of the democrats to make the case for reparations, who spoke way more than Glover that were absolutely qualified to speak and did a good job. Glover himself didn’t do so bad of a job.

I get you have a hard on for Tone and Yvette as they are probably the only ones YOU’VE been exposed to speak on reparations, but they don’t speak for all black folk and there are plenty of others who can and have been speaking on this issue without any of the divisiveness or ignorance that is spread by them 2.

The overwhelming response to the hearing is that it exceeded people’s expectations. The only people bytching are Yvette and Tone cause they are clout chasing and their egos are hurt that in the movements bigest moment they were not included. fukk that self serving nonsense.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Breh coleman hughes is basically a right winger young version of stanley crouch. A respectability politics peddler.

Kats like this I don't even think they believe the shyt they say. It is just a means for them to get paid. Just like Jason whitlock, Candace Owen and Larry Elder.

I agree. To be honest to TheColi, I am very ambivalent, bordering on negative regarding reparations. Not because I don't think we aren't owed or weren't devastated by the past but I really don't trust the US Gov't to give us a firm foundation for economic survival or excellence. That has never been the plan and some congressional bill won't change it. If reparations ever gets through I sadly view it as a set up. There will be some catch, some poison pill, to screw it all up and it will be used as an excuse for the US to wash its hands of us even though the program was a planned failure. Or it will go primarily to "others"--remember how affirmative action all became about White Women but we got the grief? Then they will use it as a dog whistle to Whites and "other people of Color" to go even harder on us, as if they aren't now.

The problem is though, most of the anti-reparations people and their arguments are so :scust: either not relevant or completely insulting. Reparations advocates have shown in numbers how slavery and segregation affected us wealth and disparity wise. Juelzing around that as if the evidence doesn't exist is BS. If you don't agree, present an alternative but don't preach some fairy tale. In that vein I support Coates and Malveaux 10X more than anything Owens or Hughes is spitting.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Good, then stop attacking them and stop the BS about parading Trump around as a better option.

Do some research and stop putting a crown on PIMP Tariq and Agent Yvette.

I don't support Tariq -- never have, never will. And "Agent Yvette" -- whether you like her or not -- or agree with her views -- is not -- nor has ever told anyone Trump is a better option.

Where did you get that from?

And yeah, I don't need to do research :smile: I don't put a crown on anyone -- and nor does 99% of ADOS.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
THE ATHLETE WAS INVITED BY REPUBLICANS. Not DEMOCRATS.

Stop blaming Democrats for shyt Republicans do you fukking agents.

Danny is more of an activist than Tariq and Yvette. He funds many and many projects. He supports many Black candidates that support the black community.

You guys need to read first.
Where did I mention any political party in my post you goofy??