Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The footballer is there because the republicans invited him as a witness. Do you know how congressional hearings work? Do you understand that there are republicans and democrats that compose congress and All these different committees?

The Dems couldn’t just invite who they wanted and not allowed republicans to invite some witnesses as well. So blaming Dems for the football player being there is stupid as fukk.

Yvette and Tone are responsible for the social Media awareness around this but they do not speak for every black person nor are they the only ones able to speak on this issue. They also had scheduling conflicts and wouldn’t be able to make it anyway. This aint about them and them not being there doesn’t negate the great points, speakers and arguments brought forth by the pro reparations people in this hearing.

Y’all mad at this hearing and you didn’t even watch it. Peep the live thread, people who are staunchly ADOS don’t have much negative to say.

You still not getting the point

The fact that these politicians are still inviting Black celebrities to these hearings instead of the people that are doing the work is what we talking about.

They invited fukking Danny Glover and a Football player. That's bullshyt.

On the other hand.

You just one of those Twitter liberal blacks that don't like Yvette and Tone and take anything as a win.

ADOS is Yvette and Tone's thing whether you like it or not.

All of this reparations shyt is their thing. Only person that contributed outside of them is Coates and Darrity.

We not gonna let randoms Black Lives Matter and MeToo us and let people hijack the ADOS movement and turn it into liberal bullshyt.

Y'all need to go make your own shyt and do your own shyt and compete.

We ain't gonna let motherfukkers speak for our work. Y'all motherfukkers on that side don't mind randoms pop out if nowhere and speak on y'all politics.

We don't do that on this side.

Tired of seeing grassroots Black led movements hijacked by bullshyt motherfukkers who did not shyt and redirect it.

It's not about being mad or happy or feelings who gives a fukk.

Yvette and Tone should've been there period, since they and ADOS Reparations movement, Breaking Brown and ToneTalks made it happen.

Nobody else. If you ain't part of that then you a random in this reparations thing. We the ones that pushed for this shyt.

fukking Danny Glover and some football player shouldn't have been there.

Last edited:
Daps
You still not getting the point

The fact that these politicians are still inviting Black celebrities to these hearings instead of the people that are doing the work is what we talking about.

They invited fukking Danny Glover and a Football player. That's bullshyt.

On the other hand.

You just one of those Twitter liberal blacks that don't like Yvette and Tone and take anything as a win.

ADOS is Yvette and Tone's thing whether you like it or not.

All of this reparations shyt is their thing. Only person that contributed outside of them is Coates.

We not gonna let randoms Black Lives Matter and MeToo us and let people hijack the ADOS movement. And turn it into liberal bullshyt.

Y'all need to go make your own shyt and do your own shyt and compete.

It's not about being mad or happy or feelings who gives a fukk.

Yvette and Tone should've been there period, since they and ADOS Reparations movement, Breaking Brown and ToneTalks made it happen.

fukking Danny Glover and some football player shouldn't.

Black celebs there is a loss

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Because yvette and tone created an actual organic movement that started online and spread like wildfire that wasn't co-opted by the plantation owners and their superc00ns like @LeVraiPapi @dj-method-x and @Black Panther

how these DNC agents are allowed to openly and brazenly spread misinformation on this forum is still a head scratcher to me

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I fukk with this thread

and i fukk with the live feed

its feels like all the quarreling on thecoli has to cease, we all in this together against c00ns and evil cacs

Then stop attacking black democrats. They are the only ones fighting for reparations.

Let me tell you what's gonna happen now. Tariq and Yvette will get on their horns and say they are wasting time and nothing will be done to muddy the waters.

Meanwhile, Tariq is not even doing anything but promoting his next products. It sucks to see that some of you guys have not learned anything yet.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Black celebs there is a loss

Overall the hearing was a step in the right direction, but Black celebrity anywhere near Black folk politics is an L.

They are like White liberals.

Soon as Black celebrities and White liberals and Black liberals involved in a grassroots Black thing, everything redirects into something else.

Cause they become the center of attention and bring all their bullshyt with them.

White liberals already got involved, these wack Black liberals, now John Legend got involved and watch this reparations thing turn into some shyt about Black culture and who is really Black and do other people deserve reparations.

We talking about wealth, I don't care that other shyt. I don't care about feelings.

I ain't gonna sit here and let that bullshyt happen.

Stop letting anything legitimized by outsiders be a win. The goal is reparations, not being liked or being heard.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Then stop attacking black democrats. They are the only ones fighting for reparations.

Let me tell you what's gonna happen now. Tariq and Yvette will get on their horns and say they are wasting time and nothing will be done to muddy the waters.

Meanwhile, Tariq is not even doing anything but promoting his next products. It sucks to see that some of you guys have not learned anything yet.
“stop attacking black democrats”

nikka what are you talking about :what: you just missed the whole point of my post

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
The only way to really get rid of sabotaging talking heads like Owen's or Coleman is to start expressing pressure on them for their disloyalty.
Even if you feel differently, feel differently in silence.

Some of these people need to start being touched, to make their duplicity too expensive to matter.

Hard to enjoy the betrayers purse if your jaw is crushed and most of your teeth are cracked.

Seriously? Violence will make them glorified as the big victim from the close-minded irrational Black masses. Trust me it will just make them even more radical and feel justified they are some lone brave individual blah blah

You need to learn your arguments and be ready to defend yourself against that rhetoric and then teach others. They don't expect an educated Black response.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Bro No Other Community Looks To fukkin Athletes For Guidance.

Where TF Are Our Intellectuals???

You think bringing pundits and athletes is better than bringing in people who actually studied the subject? :stopitslime:

They know that athletes arent gonna push for any actual progress on the topic :francis:

The football player was brought in to oppose it though, if it wasn’t a football player it would’ve been another high profile c00n.

THE ATHLETE WAS INVITED BY REPUBLICANS. Not DEMOCRATS.

Stop blaming Democrats for shyt Republicans do you fukking agents.

The football player a joke and so is Danny Glover

Danny is more of an activist than Tariq and Yvette. He funds many and many projects. He supports many Black candidates that support the black community.

You guys need to read first.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Honestly, we are holding them accountable.

And this meeting would have NOT happened today - if we had not. You have to thank ADOS and others for that. I do.