Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hughes is why it’s going to be hard to depend on “well off” AA’s/blacks in this fight. He admitted he’s “privileged”; Burgess as well, as he went through his family history.

Breh coleman hughes is basically a right winger young version of stanley crouch. A respectability politics peddler.

Kats like this I don't even think they believe the shyt they say. It is just a means for them to get paid. Just like Jason whitlock, Candace Owen and Larry Elder.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The only way to really get rid of sabotaging talking heads like Owen's or Coleman is to start expressing pressure on them for their disloyalty.
Even if you feel differently, feel differently in silence.

Some of these people need to start being touched, to make their duplicity too expensive to matter.

Hard to enjoy the betrayers purse if your jaw is crushed and most of your teeth are cracked.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The only way to really get rid of sabotaging talking heads like Owen's or Coleman is to start expressing pressure on them for their disloyalty.

Some of these people need to start being touched, to make their duplicity too expensive to matter.

Hard to enjoy the betrayers purse if your jaw is crushed and most of your teeth are cracked.
our young soldiers more interested in shooting at each other, beefing on IG and other foolishness.. need a leader to line em up but we have none

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Naw you got to put economical and political pressure on the folks who sign them up for book deals, tv shows and speaking engagements.

Same way other ethnic groups do.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Powerful Hearing especially the Coates part about theft a simple yet effective way to put it. I disagree with Dr. Malveaux (don't know whether she is being diplomatic) but people are not ignorant of the history instead just are evil and are not operating in good faith.
Exactly. They’re not naive. It’s just no incentive for them crackers.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not one to use words like "c00n"... Any slave related terminology for that matter (we really need to let all that shyt go) but imagine how absolutely LOST you have to be to willfully go and testify against your own people receiving reparations... On JUNETEENTH :hhh::why:
on an unrelated note
Juneteenth is a false holiday for us

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Any future hearings need more economists, lawyers, and historians, and less preachers, my gut tells me types, and entertainers.
Agreed.

Both Hughes and Burgess could’ve easily been argued against if some of the data had been brought up.

Good first hearing, though. I pray and hope there’s more