Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
all i caught of this whole thing was the last round of the dunk-off. was this all-star saturday night any good? :patrice:

origiNel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:banderas:
B93A0h0IUAAHros.jpg

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Oladipo would've definitely gotten the 50 had he landed that last dunk w/ the 1st try.

But LaVine was just on fukking fire, especially that 2nd dunk :krs: :damn:

Wasn't a bad dunk contest, went by really fast though. Best one in the last couple of years.
LaVine vs. Wiggins next year in T Dot NEEDS TO HAPPEN :banderas:
wiggins with the hometown advantage :banderas:
lavine the defending champ :banderas:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
J-Rich vs VC would be :banderas: in their prime

VC and J-Rich dunks had me and my boys :mindblown: :krs: :gladbron::ooh::salute: went crazy.

J-Rich drunks was more harder than VC drunks.

One of the best things about J-Rich, is that he could make a simple windmill dunk look amazing.

I remember the last dunk he attempted in his last dunk contest. Off the glass, thru the legs, 360. He almost made it twice. The miss was amazing, so you know the place would have blew up if he made it.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lavine about to have that Fred Jones career trajectory.

Decent role player that will forever be known for his dunk contests.

:heh: Nobody remember Fred Jones whack drunks shyt....that's why none of his drunks in top 10, etc. Fred Jones drunks were way whjacerr. J-Rich got robbed only if he saves hid 2nd dunk for the last. Fred doign the same shyt with his all drunks....:mjlol: whack as f*ck

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best things about J-Rich, is that he could make a simple windmill dunk look amazing.

What amazing is that his dunk that bounce alley oop to himself with backward between leg with one hand (left hand) was so f*cking crazy....it was a f*cking freestyle. that shyt was harder than any dunks in contest ever :mindblown:. Honestly, that should be number ONE! and he even had to beat Mason' 49 score which mean he has to score 50 to win and he did.....:damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oladipo would've definitely gotten the 50 had he landed that last dunk w/ the 1st try.

But LaVine was just on fukking fire, especially that 2nd dunk :krs: :damn:

Wasn't a bad dunk contest, went by really fast though. Best one in the last couple of years.
LaVine vs. Wiggins next year in T Dot NEEDS TO HAPPEN :banderas:

The problem is that Oladipo is too small, if he was a litte bit taller or same size as LavIne then it would be different but it is what it is.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
What amazing is that his dunk that bounce alley oop to himself with backward between leg with one hand (left hand) was so f*cking crazy....it was a f*cking freestyle. that shyt was harder than any dunks in contest ever :mindblown:. Honestly, that should be number ONE! and he even had to beat Mason' 49 score which mean he has to score 50 to win and he did.....:damn:
the greatest slam dunk contest dunk ever, by j-rich in 2003, people dont realize that praising vc too much but that dunk by j-rich was so frikkin difficult and had to be perfect to take the crown, that's like doing a nasty dunk in the playoffs series to win the series.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
the greatest slam dunk contest dunk ever, by j-rich in 2003, people dont realize that praising vc too much but that dunk by j-rich was so frikkin difficult and had to be perfect to take the crown, that's like doing a nasty dunk in the playoffs series to win the series.
Thank you, nikka I thought I was the only one that thought J-Rich >>> Vince. That nikka went off :wow: