Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Lavine vs. James White (when he was young) :patrice:

@Malta

LaVine would win, not because he's a better dunker but because White lost damn near every comp he was in :russ:

Dude could do windmills & put the ball between his leg from the foul line but always managed to take an L cause the degree of difficulty for the shyt he was doing was :merchant:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
LaVine would win, not because he's a better dunker but because White lost damn near every comp he was in :russ:

Dude could do windmills & put the ball between his leg from the foul line but always managed to take an L cause the degree of difficulty for the shyt he was doing was :merchant:

I still dont know how he lost that HS dunk contest :wow:

The college one....he was just trying to pull off too difficult a dunk at the end (even though he's made it in the past)

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
untitled-317iuud.gif

:mjlol:
I hate it had to be him :mjcry: the first dunk was so nasty and then..... :francis:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

when he lost in 2006 to some davd noel dude that shyt was so disappointing, the guy did a windmill from free throw line and lost to some basic ass dunker :mjcry:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Good Saturday overall, dunk contest could have been better. Giannis was huge disappointment, I expected Plumlee to be bad, and Victor just missed all his dunks. These guys need to practice their dunks before going out there because making it the first time is the key.