Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Players snapping their leg in the summer trying to play for a Country that hates them and yet y'all expect these players to give a fukk about the All Star game and play hard like it's Game 7 of the Finals or something :mjlol:

They use to.. the fukk are you talking about. :wtf:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Iverson shot 45% in the regular season. He is a career 40% shooter in the playoffs anyway. I always thought Iverson was overrated.

Melo was garbage since after 3. Billups didn't dominated but u can give credit to Trevor Ariza and Kobe for locking down both Melo and Billups in games 5 and 6

Edit your post. You slandering A.I's name is like saying Wayne Gretzky wasn't shyt in hocky. Allen Iverson is Top 5 SG in the league ever. He'd put the beats on anyone in the league right now when it comes to the game.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Edit your post. You slandering A.I's name is like saying Wayne Gretzky wasn't shyt in hocky. Allen Iverson is Top 5 SG in the league ever. He'd put the beats on anyone in the league right now when it comes to the game.

a player thats an undersized SG with low efficiency, turnover prone, and almost a liabilty on defense being measured against the likes of Wade, Kobe, and West is considered overrated. hell, I would take Drexler over Iverson and Drexler not even in that class of that guys i've mentioned either. Tmac > Iverson too but Tmac had the injuries tho. He couldplay the passing lanes well but his man to man defense was subpar. You should see 36 year old Reggie Miller pour in 30 in his face..;.IN 2 QUARTERS!!!

...but Iverson > Melo if that makes you feel better.

Last edited:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
a player thats an undersized SG with low efficiency, turnover prone, and almost a liabilty on defense being measured against the likes of Wade, Kobe, and West is considered overrated. hell, I would take Drexler over Iverson and Drexler not even in that class of that guys i've mentioned either. Tmac > Iverson too but Tmac had the injuries tho. He couldplay the passing lanes well but his man to man defense was subpar. You should see 36 year old Reggie Miller pour in 30 in his face..;.IN 2 QUARTERS!!!

...but Iverson > Melo if that makes you feel better.

Lol ai better then melo

Dude shot 39% in a season

Melo is better in every way outside those lil crossovers that ai always did that usually led to a brick

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Lol ai better then melo

Dude shot 39% in a season

Melo is better in every way outside those lil crossovers that ai always did that usually led to a brick

Iverson better passer and when he gets it going he's more unstoppable. Both suck at D but alteast Iverson have some interest in that end. Melo just sucks at D in every category.