Live From The Concrete Jungle: The Official 2015 All Star Weekend Thread in NYC

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: just think what could've been if Shaq had stayed.

:mjcry: Penny Hardaway used to be one of my favorite player but MJ is number one in my childhood.

I was :russ: at Shaq used the Godfather analogy on his teammates when he was on Heat team.

Vito = Shaq
Fredo = Penny
Sonny = Kobe
Michael = Wade

He even explained it and that shyt had me :deadrose: which is true but f*cked up part is on Penny that got me :mjcry:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Zach brought the dunk contest back no doubt but people need to chill with acting like he could competed in any era in the past. I think people were ready for no gimmicks just dunks and yet a decade ago when people were like "Nah no one can top Vince" they were sleeping on J-Rich, Iggy and Josh/JR Smith dunks

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
With Vince and JRich it seemed like they actually tried. Zach made it look so damn easy. Every dunk he tried seemed makable. JRich and Vince are the only two that could have made those dunks last night. Dipo's first dunk was :krs: . Everything else was kinda :yeshrug:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Antetokounmpo brothers had the best reactions all night, you can tell dudes genuinely love being there :russ:

If I were Giannis the Bucks would be signing my brother, or else a African may end up in another city :demonic:

If the Bucks stay the Bucks, there's a huge chance he'll wind up in another city anyway :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the future is in good hands :whew:

Zach gone be a star, and i might have to hop on that T-Wolves wagon tonight so that once they get good I can say that I been down :mjpls:

Him and Wiggins can be Russ and KD all over again :ohlawd:
How?

Unless his actual on court game improves significantly he's just going to be another cat who had a great dunk contest and excited the people for about 24 hours until the real game is played... see: Gerald Green, Josh Smith, Nate Robinson, etc.

No shade though, I hope he becomes a legend.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjcry: Penny Hardaway used to be one of my favorite player but MJ is number one in my childhood.

I was :russ: at Shaq used the Godfather analogy on his teammates when he was on Heat team.

Vito = Shaq
Fredo = Penny
Sonny = Kobe
Michael = Wade

He even explained it and that shyt had me :deadrose: which is true but f*cked up part is on Penny that got me :mjcry:

Link to explanation?