Little Girl breaks down after father taken in Mississippi ICE raid.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Many of us have had family locked in a cage for no reason and understand the feeling,this shyt is sad. What a horrible country we live in full of horrible people. Before I leave this country I'm going to marry a foreigner just so they can come over into the U.S. Yes I know I said its a shythole,but I'm sure its a blessing to somebody who's immediate situation is worst than white supremacy. The rest of you can come in here and bully Mexicans just like the white man,thinking you are some kind of big shot:respect:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
giphy.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Many of us have had family locked in a cage for no reason and understand the feeling,this shyt is sad. What a horrible country we live in full of horrible people. Before I leave this country I'm going to marry a foreigner just so they can come over into the U.S. Yes I know I said its a shythole,but I'm sure its a blessing to somebody who's immediate situation is worst than white supremacy. The rest of you can come in here and bully Mexicans just like the white man,thinking you are some kind of big shot:respect:

I honestly wish she was a little boy.

SO I wouldn't feel as bad for saying
Handful-of-Peanuts-Cropped-DSC03245-300x245.jpg