"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No. That means you been on The Coli a long ass time - and still don't know how to quote nor proof your ish. It's cool tho.

Are you denying that most agreed with the OP in the thread that you posted which would completely contradict what your saying? Why are you even denying that black women are generally hypocrites when it comes to IR?

You really need to learn to stop speaking and thinking for people other than yourself. Because, I haven't typed or denied anything - nor did I ever give my opinion on that. You also need to stick with the script - cause that is not what we are discussing nor what you orignally quoted me about.
Now you're just babbling. "I haven't typed or denied anything". How are you posting if you're not typing? And you are denying that black women are hypocritical when it comes to IR. Yoi posted those threads as "proof" that black women "call out that mess too" except threads like the one I just pointed out aren't doing that. The thread I pointed out was about low key justifying swirling and shytting on black men, not calling it out. There are more threads in that list that contradict you as well.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Now you're just babbling. "I haven't typed or denied anything". How are you posting if you're not typing? And you are denying that black women are hypocritical when it comes to IR. Yoi posted those threads as "proof" that black women "call out that mess too" except threads like the one I just pointed out aren't doing that. The thread I pointed out was about low key justifying swirling and shytting on black men, not calling it out. There are more threads in that list that contradict you as well.

giphy.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I keep telling cats that you c00ns operate just like crackers. Compulsive liars with no shame about it. Y'all are just like trump and his supporters.

Why didn't post this under your alias that you've been cosigning yourself with your lonely pathetic ass:russ:
I'm a c00n :AreYouSerious:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
This doesn't make any sense because of the Civil Rights Movement and the Black Power Movement and the Black Lives Matters movement...I mean we don't ignore each other at all...

This LiteBrite bytch just mad that a decent looking White chick talks like a stereotypical Black woman...even tho Italian women from up north talk like that...since forever...is getting attention from Black males...

What doesn't make sense?

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Why worry about the color of the messenger if the message is correct? The black community have enough leaders that look the part but aren't sincere. If this Garcia woman is saying nothing wrong then why is she mad? Some men would simp if the bytch was green so her argument is moot.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why worry about the color of the messenger if the message is correct? The black community have enough leaders that look the part but aren't sincere. If this Garcia woman is saying nothing wrong then why is she mad? Some men would simp if the bytch was green so her argument is moot.

Same reason why nikkas get hot when white dudes get love and attention from black Women for saying shyt that black men been saying

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
c00ns and bucks looking to fukk things up for all of us sista loving nikkas. Wish sistas would realise these stupid ass bucks ain't speaking for the rest of us.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
cotdayum.....

she has a point though

cats will salivate over a non-black woman doing the same shyt black women do that they ignore....

some black men's love for the kardashians is case and point

It's why I have been saying we need to isolate bucks and wenches and keep them away from us.

For real breh you fukking with that cracka? Aight you do you but stay the fukk away from me.:hubie: