"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
She's a type I'd cuff :floridasfinest:

This chick went OFF :dead:

Had to cut that shyt off after a minute. All that anger, aggression, attitude and masculinity is EXACTLY why a lot black men don't mess with black women. No one wants to deal with that shyt, period. Plus shorty is light skin, I'm sure there's some white in her family tree... But watching bytches go off like that is so unattractive. It's like watching nikkas fight on the court... :hhh:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Had to cut that shyt off after a minute. All that anger, aggression, attitude and masculinity is EXACTLY why a lot black men don't mess with black women. No one wants to deal with that shyt, period. Plus shorty is light skin, I'm sure there's some white in her family tree... But watching bytches go off like that is so unattractive. It's like watching nikkas fight on the court... :hhh:
Black women come in all tones. Also, I mess with "Black women". There's a whole diaspora of Africana women. Stop being divisive and she has a right to be frustrated. I still listen to Rubia though. Chyna is cool too.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Black women come in all tones. Also, I mess with "Black women". There's a whole diaspora of Africana women. Stop being divisive and she has a right to be frustrated. I still listen to Rubia though. Chyna is cool too.

No she doesn't. Black men get blamed for everything. We can say or do anything without someone getting mad at us. I'm sick of the shyt. Serena got a white boy and it's "yaaaas you bout to have some cute babies gurrrll." Black man get a white woman or non black and it's "he look like the type to go the other way".. blah blah blah.. People just need to live their lives and stop worrying about what others are attracted to. Even if some prefer one over the other for their own personal reasons, who cares??

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No she doesn't. Black men get blamed for everything. We can say or do anything without someone getting mad at us. I'm sick of the shyt. Serena got a white boy and it's "yaaaas you bout to have some cute babies gurrrll." Black man get a white woman or non black and it's "he look like the type to go the other way".. blah blah blah.. People just need to live their lives and stop worrying about what others are attracted to. Even if some prefer one over the other for their own personal reasons, who cares??
Bedwenches congratulated Serena. I don't care about IR dating. However, the Black chick has a right to voice her frustration.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fighting with in our own color is the biggest waste of time :francis:

We got bigger problems to face :sas2:

i say this about most things the we get caught up in and argue about

from rappers to nba finals.....

nikkas are STILL in the coliseum arguing about Lebron....finals been over since monday....lebron already moved on and is training for next season and dudes are still going back and forth

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bedwenches congratulated Serena. I don't care about IR dating. However, the Black chick has a right to voice her frustration.

Agree to disagree. For 27 years I've constantly watched black women going after the wrong men. The thugs, felons, drug dealers, pimps, deadbeats, unemployed, etc.... And the regular good men get overlooked, ignored and played. Thus making those good men feel like they're doing something wrong and turn them over to the dark side. The #HOH #GMB side. I've watched my female cousins, friends, family, bring home the wrong guys. I got all types of black women in my family. The ain't shyt types, the drama queen types, the sophisticated doctor/law school types, etc. They all go after the same nikkas.

So all I'm saying is, us brehs that are level headed and drama free gotta go where we're adored, not ignored. Leave these "queens" to they own demise. Not saying every black woman is the same, but a good majority in America be on some straight up bs, and we all know it. bytches might settle for Russell Wilson but they really REALLY want and rather have Future. And they'll resent Russell in the long run for not being the Future they always wanted.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She a lil too angry:francis:

But I fukks wit her.....type of chick I need, she'll hold it down for a real nikka :myman: