"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cotdayum.....

she has a point though

cats will salivate over a non-black woman doing the same shyt black women do that they ignore....

some black men's love for the kardashians is case and point

@Gonzo

look at this shyt.....

Gonzo negged you for your post in the thread "LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia). With the following comment: Last straw. You're officially on an on sight status

breh...who DF do you think you are? :mjgrin:
threatening me nikka....really :gucci:

talk about somebody taking the internet way too serious:dame:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

In this Video, Cynthia G and Chyna Fox discusses how black people protect white supremacy. Most black people claim to want liberation but, will actively seek to destroy black people who are fighting against it, detach themselves from black issues and protect white supremacy. Swirling, feminism, crime, white privilege, single mothers and more.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I've never been one to get amazed by white people who're 'woke" I found out about her this morning when one of y'all bumped the thread. I've never been impressed by anyone pandering especially an outsider. That said once again black men aren't the only ones who do this.
russell-schiller.png

He's only doing that shyt because it's the thing to be woke and he's at a primarily AA school

guarantee when buddy graduates he'll be a corporate God fearing, negro hating cac man

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He's only doing that shyt because it's the thing to be woke and he's at a primarily AA school

guarantee when buddy graduates he'll be a corporate God fearing, negro hating cac man

The white liberal hippies trustfund kids of yesterday grew up to be Hard Right wannabe-laissez-faire Rocefeller knockoffs.

Eyes open for these liberal trust fund hipsters of Today.

Daps
:ohhh: She got smoke for us huh?

:yeshrug: Regardless who I’m piping down imma slide for nikkas even crazy ass chicks like her I was just raised that way Black First everybody else second we gotta co-exist regardless of how mad anybody get anyway. Whatever everybody gonna do what they wanna do anyway.