"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snooze: Get some new material chump. I routinely got daps from you until I started calling you out. Hurt feelings having as bytch. If you had a daddy i wouldnt have to talk to like this. Stop looking to women to be your daddy.

My pops always been in my life lol

Be a daddy to those lil mixed breeds you got running around and don't worry bout me

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
It's not your fault you just can't help yourself. fukk you too.

What a minute! LOL

You caught me. I can't explain why I posted a thread that directly contradicts everything that I've said making me look like an idiot. Instead of just admitting that tho, I'll just post some indirect sarcastic drivel in an attempt to save face

You are hella funny. Did you try to act like I posted that!? Grow up manchild.

Who does that? How about being a man and learning how to debate intelligently - and not make shyt up?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No, i'm not cosigning. You are slow huh?

I said look at the comments - and read how BW in that thread are calling her out and and are letting others know that are not partaking in IR.
I quoted @MindOverMatter but I guess that's just your alias:heh: Whatever, do you.

The comments in that thread are generally in support of the OP. Again, in not saying that there aren't any black womb who don't go along with the double standard. I'm simply saying that generally speaking there isn't a double standard with black women an IR. Are you denying that most agreed with the OP in the thread that you posted which would completely contradict what your saying? Why are you even denying that black women are generally hypocrites when it comes to IR?
My pops always been in my life lol
Then he's obviously a bytch who should be slapped in his mouth for how you turned out under his watch. He clealy bows down to the chic who raised you because you're obviously the product of a feminine dominated environment.
What a minute! LOL

You caught me. I can't explain why I posted a thread that directly contradicts everything that I've said making me look like an idiot. Instead of just admitting that tho, I'll just post some indirect sarcastic drivel in an attempt to save face

You are hella funny. Did you try to act like I posted that!? Grow up manchild.

Who does that? How about being a man and learning how to debate intelligently - and not make shyt up?
I troll trolls. Like I don't see through your sassy sarcastic bullshyt:stopitslime:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I quoted @MindOverMatter but I guess that's just your alias:heh: Whatever, do you.

The comments in that thread are generally in support of the OP. Again, in not saying that there aren't any black womb who don't go along with the double standard. I'm simply saying that generally speaking there isn't a double standard with black women an IR. Are you denying that most agreed with the OP in the thread that you posted which would completely contradict what your saying? Why are you even denying that black women are generally hypocrites when it comes to IR?

No. That means you been on The Coli a long ass time - and still don't know how to quote nor proof your ish. It's cool tho.

Are you denying that most agreed with the OP in the thread that you posted which would completely contradict what your saying? Why are you even denying that black women are generally hypocrites when it comes to IR?

You really need to learn to stop speaking and thinking for people other than yourself. Because, I haven't typed or denied anything - nor did I ever give my opinion on that. You also need to stick with the script - cause that is not what we are discussing nor what you orignally quoted me about.