"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. This shyt is orchestrated:francis:

Yes when you're being one sided on some gender war shyt. There's countless examples of how black women do the same thing so what's the point in trying to make it a black man thing? What's the point of claiming that black women are more loyal than black men?

Why do grown men keep comparing themselves to women? This is one of the most disgusting, feminine, bytch made things I see online. Its disgusting and the epitome of weak

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm a Libra - we are known for being passive aggressive. Forgive me, as it's something I am trying to work on :smile:

You clearly have your mind made up, closed-minded and/or have been really hurt by some past experiences - love and life/family.

I say that because if you really did skim and read just a few of those threads -- you would see MANY BW who did exactly as I stated. There is no way to not have seen the diverse opinions and views - whether you choose to classify them as "deflecting" or "making excuses" or not.

Feel free to continue to feel and continue engaging in generalizations -- the same thing you are calling out some BW for doing.
More passive aggressiveness:heh: You can't even help yourself. You really do need to check that because it makes you come across like a real bytch.

I never said that there weren't individual black women who call out "bed wenches". I said that in general black women have a double standard when it comes to IR. The threads you posted don't disprove that. You posted several threads that actually disprove your point.
How Come Non Black Men Can Find Good Black Women...
Take this thread for example. This isn't a thread calling out black women for swirling or putting white men on a pedestal. It's a thread that calls out black men and basically justifies swirling. Here's the OP

But Black Men Act Like They Can't? I'm seeing a lot of beautiful, classy, well groomed, intelligent black women with non black men, particularly white men. Asian men/ black woman couples are rare but when I do see them the black woman is never a ghetto hoodrat. I ask this question to black men who belly ache about black women being trashy, weave wearing, hoodrats with multiple babydaddies: How come non black men can find decent black women but you can't?

Why do grown men keep comparing themselves to women? This is one of the most disgusting, feminine, bytch made things I see online. Its disgusting and the epitome of weak
I didn't compare men to women you stupid slack jawed fakkit. I said that criticism that is one-sided doesn't hold weight. Take you your little bytchass back to middle school and learn simple math. There a reason that you didn't quote that post.

Daps
Any Afrikan, male or female, who is misguided enough to date cacs SHOULD get "bullied" and ostracized IMO.

Lmao I feel u but nah.
It fuels their fire. We end up turning our attention to their bull shyt instead of noticing the ones around us that are not misguided.

Telling someone not do something is the quickest way to pique the interest about what they feel u are deeming as off limits. It automatically mentally says to them that what they "can't have must be valuable".

Take your attention off of it and it stops holding power. For the MOST part people that interracially date have an inferiority complex and they kind of need u to be angry at them to feed their ego.

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More passive aggressiveness:heh: You can't even help yourself. You really do need to check that because it makes you come across like a real bytch.

I never said that there weren't individual black women who call out "bed wenches". I said that in general black women have a double standard when it comes to IR. The threads you posted don't disprove that. You posted several threads that actually disprove your point.
Take this thread for example. This isn't a thread calling out black women for swirling or putting white men on a pedestal. It's a thread that calls out black men and basically justifies swirling. Here's the OP

But Black Men Act Like They Can't? I'm seeing a lot of beautiful, classy, well groomed, intelligent black women with non black men, particularly white men. Asian men/ black woman couples are rare but when I do see them the black woman is never a ghetto hoodrat. I ask this question to black men who belly ache about black women being trashy, weave wearing, hoodrats with multiple babydaddies: How come non black men can find decent black women but you can't?

I didn't compare men to women you stupid slack jawed fakkit. I said that criticism that is one-sided doesn't hold weight. Take you your little bytchass back to middle school and learn simple math. There a reason that you didn't quote that post.

That fat white bytch got you stressed and depressed b. She still ain't letting you see your little mutts? :francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I was going to tell u not to bother posting links because there was just going to be a deflection. You came with receipts and the only response is to be mad that " your being passive aggressive". Then the other thesis writer only responded with 2 sentences about something completely off topic.:dead:

Some black men and women are going to continue to be hypocrites and angry because they aren't about progress. Either u want to argue and bash black men and women all day, or you want to have a respectful and eye opening discussion about the issues that plague us and leave us hurting.

Don't save em they don't want to be saved. Good thing I'm able to call out the bullshyt when i see it without letting it warp my whole entire perception of our people as a whole. I continue to focus on my people that want to have solution based conversations and have nothing but love for them. :smugdraper:

That's one of the threads that the poster you're cosigning posted. Explain how that is calling out black women. :hhh: at you pussies and your passive aggressiveness. Don't even have the courage to address people directly in the Internet.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Lmao I feel u but nah.
It fuels their fire. We end up turning our attention to their bill shot instead of noticing the ones around us that are not misguided.

Telling someone not do something is the quickest way to pique the interest about what they feel u are deeming as off limits. It automatically mentally says to them that what they "can't have must be valuable".

Take your attention off of it and it stops holding power. For the MOST part people that interracially date have an inferiority complex and they kind of need u to be angry at them to feed their ego.

Let me clarify what I mean, I'm not necessarily saying go out of your way to attack them, I'm just saying denounce their actions and withhold support from them. I definitely don't encourage obsessing over them. fukk that

Daps

"But but but they do it too mom!!"
Then in the next breath scream "females never want to be held accountable for their actions".

Then when you point out this contradiction like the critically thinking adult you are its:
"Shut the fukk up simp ass bytch":birdman:

:yeshrug:

Daps
Let me clarify what I mean, I'm not necessarily saying go out of your way to attack them, I'm just saying denounce their actions and withhold support from them. I definitely don't encourage obsessing over them. fukk that

I hear ya. But the thing is they don't care . definitely with you on the withholding support though. I usually silently peep and make a note of it.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That fat white bytch got you stressed and depressed b. She still ain't letting you see your little mutts? :francis:
:snooze: Get some new material chump. I routinely got daps from you until I started calling you out. Hurt feelings having as bytch. If you had a daddy i wouldnt have to talk to like this. Stop looking to women to be your daddy.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

You really do need to check that because it makes you come across like a real bytch.

No. That was my truth. I wasn't passive in that. I am real up front when I am. I'll let you know.

Well, let me be real clear. The only one who is risking coming off like a bytch in this conversation is you.

No, I stated that their are women who call BW out and have conversations about this topic. You chose to quote me and ask me to post some links. I did that. I don't have time to waste on going back and forth with you. Think what you want lil dude.

Take care.
*no-passive agressiveness* :dame:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You caught me. I can't explain why I posted a thread that directly contradicts everything that I've said making me look like an idiot. Instead of just admitting that tho, I'll just post some indirect sarcastic drivel in an attempt to save face
It's not your fault you just can't help yourself. fukk you too.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

That's one of the threads that the poster you're cosigning posted. Explain how that is calling out black women. :hhh: at you pussies and your passive aggressiveness. Don't even have the courage to address people directly in the Internet.

No, i'm not cosigning. You are slow huh?

I said look at the comments - and read how BW in that thread are calling her out and and are letting others know that are not partaking in IR.