"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going hard on c00ns not black women. Going hard on a bedwench who takes pictures of random busted ir couples in public:dead:

She literally is outchea taking pictures of homeless people and ir couples in the walmarts of seatle. How crazy and demented can you possibly be to do that:heh:

Look at her page. Her last three videos were all gender war bullsh*t. She doesnt even respect her audience enough to put any type of context in her arguments. Just a unhinged bedwench c00n blabbering about nonsensically

Again it's not a gender war, She specifically only goes against bed bucks bed wenches and crackers. I'm none of the above so instead of being offended I find it highly entertaining.

Just cuz you said she's a wench doesn't make it true lol she's repeatedly stated that she has never fukked with a white dude and would never. You're just mad cuz you scared she might catch a flick of you and your obese pig skin :lolbron:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Save the passive aggressiveness. If you've had a problem with any my posts that you've noticed then you should've explained your issue.

Here's what you said initially

I skimmed some of the threads you linked and they don't really fit that description.

Black women are a fetish, something different to smash/try out and joke about for most white guys

Of the threads I skimmed id say that the one above is the closest to "calling this mess out" and the reaction to that thread is mainly negative. I saw posters basically deflecting, making excuses and attacking the op. I don't even know why you're being dishonest. The double standard there regarding IR is undeniable. Are you really denying that in general black women have a double standard about IR?

I'm a Libra - we are known for being passive aggressive. Forgive me, as it's something I am trying to work on :smile:

You clearly have your mind made up, closed-minded and/or have been really hurt by some past experiences - love and life/family.

I say that because if you really did skim and read just a few of those threads -- you would see MANY BW who did exactly as I stated. There is no way to not have seen the diverse opinions and views - whether you choose to classify them as "deflecting" or "making excuses" or not.

Feel free to continue to feel and continue engaging in generalizations -- the same thing you are calling out some BW for doing.

Daps
I'm a Libra - we are known for being passive aggressive. Forgive me, as it's something I am trying to work on :smile:

You clearly have your mind made up, closed-minded and/or have been really hurt by some past experiences - love and life/family.

I say that because if you really did skim and read just a few of those threads -- you would see MANY BW who did exactly as I stated. There is no way to not have see the diverse opinions and views - whether you choose to classify them as "deflecting" or "making excuses" or not.

Feel free to continue to feel and continue engaging in generalizations -- the same thing you are calling out some BW for doing.

I was going to tell u not to bother posting links because there was just going to be a deflection. You came with receipts and the only response is to be mad that " your being passive aggressive". Then the other thesis writer only responded with 2 sentences about something completely off topic.:dead:

Some black men and women are going to continue to be hypocrites and angry because they aren't about progress. Either u want to argue and bash black men and women all day, or you want to have a respectful and eye opening discussion about the issues that plague us and leave us hurting.

Don't save em they don't want to be saved. Good thing I'm able to call out the bullshyt when i see it without letting it warp my whole entire perception of our people as a whole. I continue to focus on my people that want to have solution based conversations and have nothing but love for them. :smugdraper:

RealMazen

Banned
Daps
:what:

Bruh, I'd be pissed too if simps gave a White chick more clout than a person of the same skin.
Why do you care though?

It sounds like jealously and insecurity to me.

Y'all act like y'all deserve accolades simply because y'all have some pigment in your skin.

You can't bully people into wanting you.

None of you anti-interracials own anybody.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why do you care though?

Y'all act like y'all deserve accolades simply because y'all have some pigment in your skin.

Negged for saying anti-interracial. I've never been against that. However, I've have and ALWAYS will be against downing your own. Do you think Whites who do interracial down their own? HELL NO

Daps
Why do you care though?

Its jealousy and insecurity to point out that two people can say the same thing but only one person gets credit for it specifically because of their skin color??

How is that bullying someone into liking you when u point out blatant hypocrisy? You don't have to like someone to acknowledge when they have made a valid point.

So one group of people is jealous and insecure for pointing something out, the other group of people gets brownie points for pointing out the same thing. Got it.

However u are right in regards to not caring. At a certain point you have to fukk with people who fukk with you and not waste your breath on the willfully ignorant. Save that energy to build and strengthen the ones that are about building a strong community. Save that energy for the men and women that value the same things you value. Quality over quantity.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Again it's not a gender war, She specifically only goes against bed bucks bed wenches and crackers. I'm none of the above so instead of being offended I find it highly entertaining.

Just cuz you said she's a wench doesn't make it true lol she's repeatedly stated that she has never fukked with a white dude and would never. You're just mad cuz you scared she might catch a flick of you and your obese pig skin :lolbron:

The bolded would come from a cynthia G fan:snoop: I guess you buy into that too.lol

You were also the same one defending her how "dominated" wench talking point. I shouldnt expect much.Literally her last three videos to a grand total of like 4 plus hours, targeted "beta neutered males" something only a bitter wench would say. She has to make sure it stings:skip:

RealMazen

Banned
Daps
Negged for saying anti-interracial. I've never been against that. However, I've have and ALWAYS will be against downing your own. Do you think Whites who do interracial down their own? HELL NO
But where the hell are you getting this "downing your own" shyt from? Y'all keep saying this every time y'all talk about interracial relationships but 98% of the time it doesn't apply to anybody.

It's like the Kyrie situation, people were really upset that he likes white women and were going off even though he never "downed his own" to my knowledge.

People were mad that Jesse Williams a BIRACIAL man was ALLEGEDLY dating a white woman even though he does nothing but uplift black women and black people in general.
Its jealousy and insecurity to point out that two people can say the same thing but only one person gets credit for it specifically because of their skin color??

How is that bullying someone into liking you when u point out blatant hypocrisy? You don't have to like someone to acknowledge when they have made a valid point.

So one group of people is jealous and insecure for pointing something out, the other group of people gets brownie points for pointing out the same thing. Got it.

However u are right in regards to not caring. At a certain point you have to fukk with people who fukk with you and not waste your breath on the willfully ignorant. Save that energy to build and strengthen the ones that are about building a strong community. Save that energy for the men and women that value the same things you value. Quality over quantity.
1) So if I compliment a white woman for something, why should I also have to compliment a black woman for it for no reason other than they're begging for it? If I'm more attracted to the white woman, obviously I would choose to compliment her.

It is jealously, because you're mad that you aren't getting that.

2) The bashing of black men who date interracially is bulling, plain and simple. I'll bring up the Kyrie situation again. The amount of bullshyt surrounding what some black women were doing was ridiculous.

3) The chyna fox chick was obviously bitter which is why she made the video.

4) Glad we can agree on something. I simply can't comprehend why some people get so flustered over this.

Daps
But where the hell are you getting this "downing your own" shyt from? Y'all keep saying this every time y'all talk about interracial relationships but 98% of the time it doesn't apply to anybody.

Gonna have to disagree. For the most part people that date interracially tend to down their own. From my experience. "Black men are broke and ain't shyt " "black women are angry ghetto fake hair blah blah blah"

It's like the Kyrie situation, people were really upset that he likes white women and were going off even though he never "downed his own" to my knowledge.

People were mad that Jesse Williams a BIRACIAL man was ALLEGEDLY dating a white woman even though he does nothing but uplift black women and black people in general.

1) So if I compliment a white woman for something, why should I also have to compliment a black woman for it for no reason other than they're begging for it? If I'm more attracted to the white woman, obviously I would choose to compliment her.

It is jealously, because you're mad that you aren't getting that.

I'm not talking about who people choose to fukk. That's a whole other issue that isn't relevant to this topic or at least not my point. The issue is that one person is getting praised and uplifted for saying the same thing the other person is being called a bitter bytch for. Of course that's going to create some resentment. Rightfully so.

2) The bashing of black men who date interracially is bulling, plain and simple. I'll bring up the Kyrie situation again. The amount of bullshyt surrounding what some black women were doing was ridiculous.

I'm not going to speak on that situation specifically (Kyrie) because I'm not familiar with it but what I will say is Its pointless to protest where someone wants to stick their dikk. I'm pro black I choose to date within my race and my personal opinion is that black people that date outside of their race are not pro black. Again people are going to do what they want so that doesn't affect my self worth. I just feel like the more u protest someone doing something that makes them feel good the more resistance you are going to be met with so just leave people to their own devices and go where u are celebrated.

3) The chyna fox chick was obviously bitter which is why she made the video.
She is bitter. Someone being bitter doesn't negate their point though.

4) Glad we can agree on something. I simply can't comprehend why some people get so flustered over this.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bolded would come from a cynthia G fan:snoop: I guess you buy into that too.lol

You were also the same one defending her how "dominated" wench talking point. I shouldnt expect much.Literally her last three videos to a grand total of like 4 plus hours, targeted "beta neutered males" something only a bitter wench would say. She has to make sure it stings:skip:

Do you have a white girlfriend/half white kids?