"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
There's no gender war. She's calling out pathetic simps. To compare her to Sotomayor is ridiculous. I've called out Black Feminism and stupid sh-t Black women have done. See, I'm fair and balanced with my criticism.
She specifically says that black women are more loyal than black men. That's the epitome of gender war rhetoric. You're a liar.
yo spiritual father does the same tho:mjlol:Black nerds for example, he calls em nikkas nerds:mjgrin:check that episode out..
You're easily one of the most worthless posters on this site. I can't think of a time when you have quoted me actually saying something of substance. You only quote me to make empty little catty comments like this. What's your problem?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Post them and I guranteee that whatever you post will be proof that you're full of shyt. Black women have an unashamed double standard when it comes to IR. This far fukk made this videos out of resentment for black men because there's no need to make "putting whites on a pedastal" a gender thing when it's clear that both genders are guilty. She has confirmation bias and she's just using a selected group of black men to perpetuate her "black men not as loyal as black women" talking point.

I have been noticing your comments lately. You good? Like forreal.

I don't know or follow her (ChynaFox) or Mrs. Garcia. But, I know that I'm not full of shyt. Now, just like the Coli - you have to go through comments and pull - but most likely you will focus on the BW who say what you may be fishing for. LSA has been online for YEARS - and I don't have time to dig through the crates - but BW and LSA are not monolithic and just like the Coli - LSA has people who are pro-IR --- and people who are not. But, just like here -- LSA has LOTS of non-BW posters - who post and make threads.

Here's some. Feel free to use Google :smile:

Is there ANYONE here who hasn't date outside their race and have no desire to do so?
Rant: I HATE When Women Put White Men On A Pedestal...
Why Black Women typically aren't interested in White men...
Black women are a fetish, something different to smash/try out and joke about for most white guys
Why are some black men and women such hypocrites when it comes to IR dating?
Why do people say LSA loves white men?
How did BWE eventually turn into white male worship?
Why do black women wait around for a black man?
How Come Non Black Men Can Find Good Black Women...
Have You Given Up on Black Men..Ever?
What is LSA's obsession with crusty white men?
What is your opinion on black women who exclusively date white men?
Why I don't date White Men
Conscious Black women! How do you date white men???
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1180037-On-Being-Black-‘Woke-’-And-Dating-White-People
Why doesnt hardly any black women date white men?
serious question to black women who dedicate threads to white men
Reasons Why Black Women Don't Date White Men

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She specifically says that black women are more loyal than black men. That's the epitome of gender war rhetoric. You're a liar.

You're easily one of the most worthless posters on this site. I can't think of a time when you have quoted me actually saying something of substance. You only quote me to make empty little catty comments like this. What's your problem?
You can't just say someone is a liar without showing receipts. That's not how debates work. Anyway, it's about even in the way we treat each other. That good girl we dog like sh-t (Black woman). The Black chick we stay true to (Thotty) gets first dibs. She doesn't know how to be a woman. Then, she shows her ass and f-cks up. Black dude then gives Becky a try. Same sh-t can go on to the white washed Black chick. Who sucks up to cacs and sh-ts on Black men. Our f-ckery is even. You wanna go deeper bruh :mjgrin:

Daps
I wonder if other races of women make videos complaining about their men dating outside of their race,,,,,:mjgrin:

If they did would that be a validation for the black women( and black men) that take issue with the blatant self hate in our community that plays a part in tearing us apart and keeping us divided?

If other races of women ( and men) faced the same issues black people face would that make our complaints and concerns more valid?

What I'm trying to figure out is if our being concerned about other races of people and comparing what they do to what we do as a response to our history is relevant to the changes that black people need to make?

But I guess black folks are only relevant as long as they do exactly what other races of people do, since apparently they set the standard for us. :ohhh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The gender disparity in the intermarriage rates with cacs supports what she is saying.

If that's the case then why didn't she put that in her video description? You know, back up her opinions with statistical evidence to support it...........

:jbhmm:

Because she didn't research shyt before making that general ass statement. She still gets no props.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
If you can't see "hatefulness" in this video...with all due respect I really think you are just giving her the benefit of the doubt because of some perceived sisterhood y'all share. Did you not hear how she screenshotted words of vitriol towards this white chic who was minding her own business...simply because of her post entiltled "summertime time to rock the braids"...so she attacks this woman LETS HER KNOW SHES ATTACKING HER BECAUSE BLACK MEN I ASSUME SHE KNOWS PERSONALLY REFERRED TO HER AS "whitebae"....sweetheart is that not a clear cut example of jealousy? To attack someone who doesn't even know you for something they didn't even do is not an example of being hateful? If you don't see that well I respect your vision I just clearly disagree.

And let me drop a disclaimer for the board...I'm not caping for this white woman as so much as I am trying to dead this angry black woman mentality... it's not even a stereotype anymore this is truly who a lot of these women are.

It's not cute, it's not respectable it's RAW EMOTION MIXED WITH FRUSTRATION SPRINKLED WITH _insert low self esteem characteristic here. As a people we gotta shun this type of behavior or call it out as regressive... we do ourselves a disservice listening to this woman say motherfukker more times in 1 ten minute video than most of us will say in a fukking year. We listen to this and some black men actually will reply with the likes of..."I hear you QUEEN"...YOURE JOKING RIGHT?...a queen would never COULD NEVER behave in that type of manner. It goes against the very essence of QUEENHOOD. But you can't tell nikkas shyt. How are we not encouraging more black women to react off EMOTION rather than logic when we refer to a fukking gutter mouth ready to fight violent more masculine than feminine female as a fukking queen? Why on earth would you reward that behavior...even,if you agree with her?

You make videos like this private because if you want the public to chime in the public should showcase ITS IDEAL RESPONSE ON HOW TO HELP THIS WOMAN...not kiss her ass not cosign attacking an innocent person verbally for no fukkING reason other than they're white and definitely not calling her a queen.

Y'all really think God created all these races of people so we can just pick and choose who to treat unjustly for no reason and God will reward us for that?

Or better yet GOD WONT PUNISH US FOR THAT?

You never know who is God's friend and who serves Him correctly.

Thanks for responding. :smile:

Honestly, I see anger and frustration. I also think she's wasting her time and her anger is displaced. Because, she could be focusing on other things and not letting what SOME Black men do get to her like that. So much, where she has to rant and show herself behaving like that on YouTube. But, I'm sure she is getting to the women and men she is trying to reach - but she is also about that #views life for Adsense.

It's not cute, it's not respectable it's RAW EMOTION MIXED WITH FRUSTRATION SPRINKLED WITH _insert low self esteem characteristic here.

We have to agree to disagree here - because that's your personal opinion. You may not have liked it - but I am sure another man (or someone else) did. Also, you can't judge or assume someone has low self esteem based off a video or viewpoint.

As a people we gotta shun this type of behavior or call it out as regressive... we do ourselves a disservice listening to this woman say motherfukker more times in 1 ten minute video than most of us will say in a fukking year.

I think the issue is we do a lot of shunning and not enough listening and really trying to understand both sides. Black men and Black women. We continue to spread so many generalizations about each other online -- when it's not true. And by airing it out online and not having real conversations with eachother -- and doing so with open heart/ear to hear both sides it's only making things worse.

Did you not hear how she screenshotted words of vitriol towards this white chic who was minding her own business...simply because of her post entiltled "summertime time to rock the braids"...so she attacks this woman LETS HER KNOW SHES ATTACKING HER BECAUSE BLACK MEN I ASSUME SHE KNOWS PERSONALLY REFERRED TO HER AS "whitebae"....sweetheart is that not a clear cut example of jealousy? To attack someone who doesn't even know you for something they didn't even do is not an example of being hateful? If you don't see that well I respect your vision I just clearly disagree.

I agree to a point. Because there will be another #whitebae tomorrow - so is she going to get mad and animated every-time a new one appears? I hope not. She needs to keep it moving. And on the other end -- it will be another #whitemalebae for BW who IR date and like men of other races. It's both sides.

You also have to take into account, some BW know BM love and act stupid for WW who may have some behaviors, tones, etc - that can be perceived as "Black" - which is subjective and depends on an individual - but uses it for their advantage - aka White woman privilege. So, she is getting mad and most likely frustrated that some Black men know this or can't see what she assumes Mrs. Garcia is doing with her videos. Same for BW - that swoon over a WM showing them attention. Again, it's both sides.

Y'all really think God created all these races of people so we can just pick and choose who to treat unjustly for no reason and God will reward us for that? Or better yet GOD WONT PUNISH US FOR THAT? You never know who is God's friend and who serves Him correctly.

If you believe that what do you say about White people who have done and continue to do the same? Either knowingly or unknowingly. I hold no hate for White people nor do I treat any unjustly. I just know I could never really trust them or have a real relationship based on their ancestors and their history and things they also allow to go on today. There are some good ones - but I tend to believe - it's always a catch.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

I don't know or follow her (ChynaFox) or Mrs. Garcia. But, I know that I'm not full of shyt. Now, just like the Coli - you have to go through comments and pull - but most likely you will focus on the BW who say what you may be fishing for. LSA has been online for YEARS - and I don't have time to dig through the crates - but BW and LSA are not monolithic and just like the Coli - have people who are pro-IR and who are not. But, just like here -- LSA has LOTS of non-BW posters - who post and make threads.

Is there ANYONE here who hasn't date outside their race and have no desire to do so?
Black women are a fetish, something different to smash/try out and joke about for most white guys
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1180037-On-Being-Black-‘Woke-’-And-Dating-White-People

Sistren staking out her claim to being one of the best female posters on the Coli lately :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for responding. :smile:

Honestly, I see anger and frustration. I also think she's wasting her time and her anger is displaced. Because, she could be focusing on other things and not letting what SOME Black men do get to her like that. So much, where she has to rant and show herself behaving like that on YouTube. But, I'm sure she is getting to the women and men she is trying to reach - but she is also about that #views life for Adsense.

It's not cute, it's not respectable it's RAW EMOTION MIXED WITH FRUSTRATION SPRINKLED WITH _insert low self esteem characteristic here.

We have to agree to disagree here - because that's your personal opinion. You may not have liked it - but I am sure another man (or someone else) did. Also, you can't judge or assume someone has low self esteem based off a video or viewpoint.

As a people we gotta shun this type of behavior or call it out as regressive... we do ourselves a disservice listening to this woman say motherfukker more times in 1 ten minute video than most of us will say in a fukking year.

I think the issue is we do a lot of shunning and not enough listening and really trying to understand both sides. Black men and Black women. We continue to spread so many generalizations about each other online -- when it's not true. And by airing it out online and not having real conversations with eachother -- and doing so with open heart/ear to hear both sides it's only making things worse.

Did you not hear how she screenshotted words of vitriol towards this white chic who was minding her own business...simply because of her post entiltled "summertime time to rock the braids"...so she attacks this woman LETS HER KNOW SHES ATTACKING HER BECAUSE BLACK MEN I ASSUME SHE KNOWS PERSONALLY REFERRED TO HER AS "whitebae"....sweetheart is that not a clear cut example of jealousy? To attack someone who doesn't even know you for something they didn't even do is not an example of being hateful? If you don't see that well I respect your vision I just clearly disagree.

I agree to a point. Because there will be another #whitebae tomorrow - so is she going to get mad and animated every-time a new one appears? I hope not. She needs to keep it moving. And on the other end -- it will be another #whitemalebae for BW who IR date and like men of other races. It's both sides.

You also have to take into account, some BW know BM love and act stupid for WW who may have some behaviors, tones, etc - that can be perceived as "Black" - which is subjective and depends on an individual - but uses it for their advantage - aka White woman privilege. So, she is getting mad and most likely frustrated that some Black men know this or can't see what she assumes Mrs. Garcia is doing with her videos. Same for BW - that swoon over a WM showing them attention. Again, it's both sides.

Y'all really think God created all these races of people so we can just pick and choose who to treat unjustly for no reason and God will reward us for that? Or better yet GOD WONT PUNISH US FOR THAT? You never know who is God's friend and who serves Him correctly.

If you believe that what do you say about White people who have done and continue to do the same? Either knowingly or unknowingly. I hold no hate for White people nor do I treat any unjustly. I just know I could never really trust them or have a real relationship based on their ancestors and their history and things they also allow to go on today. There are some good ones - but I tend to believe - it's always a catch.
I'm too sidetracked by this Philando Castile situation...nothing else really matters right now.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You're literally making shyt up. How is she for divide and conquer when she constantly calls for black unity and no outside dating. Just say she's causin g division with you and your precious cave bytches and stop frontin. Y'all go harder against black women than white supremacist
Going hard on c00ns not black women. Going hard on a bedwench who takes pictures of random busted ir couples in public:dead:

She literally is outchea taking pictures of homeless people and ir couples in the walmarts of seatle. How crazy and demented can you possibly be to do that:heh:

Look at her page. Her last three videos were all gender war bullsh*t. She doesnt even respect her audience enough to put any type of context in her arguments. Just a unhinged bedwench c00n blabbering about nonsensically

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I don't know or follow her (ChynaFox) or Mrs. Garcia. But, I know that I'm not full of shyt. Now, just like the Coli - you have to go through comments and pull - but most likely you will focus on the BW who say what you may be fishing for. LSA has been online for YEARS - and I don't have time to dig through the crates - but BW and LSA are not monolithic and just like the Coli - have people who are pro-IR and who are not. But, just like here -- LSA has LOTS of non-BW posters - who post and make threads.

Save the passive aggressiveness. If you've had a problem with any my posts that you've noticed then you should've explained your issue.

Here's what you said initially
We do. I know The Coli is anti LSA - but it's many threads of BW calling this mess out. And calling BW that swirl out - not just BM.

I skimmed some of the threads you linked and they don't really fit that description.

Of the threads I skimmed id say that the one above is the closest to "calling this mess out" and the reaction to that thread is mainly negative. I saw posters basically deflecting, making excuses and attacking the op. I don't even know why you're being dishonest. The double standard there regarding IR is undeniable. Are you really denying that in general black women have a double standard about IR?