"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're literally making shyt up. How is she for divide and conquer when she constantly calls for black unity and no outside dating. Just say she's causin g division with you and your precious cave bytches and stop frontin. Y'all go harder against black women than white supremacist
Most of them doing it themselves on the sly. Like I said on thecoli tinychat, most of these people aren't Black.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The gender disparity in the intermarriage rates with cacs supports what she is saying.
So the IR rate proves that black women are more loyal than black men huh? You're that simple?
They love to gloss over this fact. They also don't consider the fact that there are way more blacknwomen in population but black men marry out twice the rate. shyt is comical. Only people that have a problem with what she said are bed bucks. Otherwise it doesn't apply
This proves that you don't even understand simple math. The fact that there are less black men than black women partially explains why the IR rate for black men is higher. Black women outnumbering black men means that even if the number of black men and black women with white partners were exactly even the IR rate for black men would be higher. That's basic middle school level math. You're not smart enough to argue with folk. You should just be a listener.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's why I don't debate with copy and paste nikkas. Theres also a Surah that says SEX IS LAWFUL WITH YOUR WIFE "and those who your right hand possess".. So it's literally up to interpretation...but I'm not arguing with a dirty shyt stain birthmark nikka. Since you believe in my religion so much seek out that surah that accurately describes that shyt stain on your face. And then kill yourself.

Be cursed by God with a shyt stain birth mark on your face that's let's people know your going to Hell, brehs.
Up to interpretation :childplease: Keyword: WIFE. In Islam, sex before marriage is a sin. I also have a Quran in my room. You can't debate me because you're wrong.

P.S. I don't really believe in your religion, but there could be truths. Judaism or Orthodox Christianity is more my taste.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Exactly. This shyt is orchestrated:francis:

Yes when you're being one sided on some gender war shyt. There's countless examples of how black women do the same thing so what's the point in trying to make it a black man thing? What's the point of claiming that black women are more loyal than black men?
There's no gender war. She's calling out pathetic simps. To compare her to Sotomayor is ridiculous. I've called out Black Feminism and stupid sh-t Black women have done. See, I'm fair and balanced with my criticism.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
So the IR rate proves that black women are more loyal than black men huh? You're that simple?

I didn't say "prove." I said supports. There is a difference (if you don't know the difference, look it up). Work on your reading comprehension before coming at me with your c00n apologism.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
She's on that same divide and conquer shyt as cats like sotomayor. She's no different. Uses a select few to make broad generalizations about the group. When checked she uses the "if it don't apply then don't get mad" defense.

yo spiritual father does the same tho:mjlol:Black nerds for example, he calls em nikkas nerds:mjgrin:check that episode out..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I didn't say "prove." I said supports. There is a difference (if you don't know the difference, look it up). Work on your reading comprehension before coming at me with your c00n apologism.
:heh: at this sassy fakkit making up words. Had your bytchass looked up "apologism" you would've realized that it's not a word.

The IR rate has nothing to do with loyalty. Black people are loyal worth a fukk. There are plenty of black women not with white boys who wish to be and its the same for black men wanting white women. The discrepancy in he IR rate can be explained by many things and loyalty isn't on the list.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up to interpretation :childplease: Keyword: WIFE. In Islam, sex before marriage is a sin. I also have a Quran in my room. You can't debate me because you're wrong.

P.S. I don't really believe in your religion, but there could be truths. Judaism or Orthodox Christianity is more my taste.
Exactly...YOU DONT BELIEVE.

So just because you have a physical copy of Quran in your room doesn't mean you understand it or God is even allowing the knowledge to seep in.

The keys dont work for NONBELIEVERS. They are just words on paper to you. But since you like to quote Surahs go find the one about that dirty black mark on your face.

See, God did you dirty trillions of years ago because he created you to be a fukkboy who would try to use the Quran AGAINST MUSLIMS all the while not even believing in the scriptures you copy and pasted.

You really thought your nonbelieving ass would be able to copy and paste Surahs out the Quran in an effort to come against me?

That's WHY THAT CURSE STAIN IS ON YOUR FACE and your only sexual experiences come from trannies.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Exactly...YOU DONT BELIEVE.

So just because you have a physical copy of Quran in your room doesn't mean you understand it or God is even allowing the knowledge to seep in.

The keys dont work for NONBELIEVERS. They are just words on paper to you. But since you like to quote Surahs go find the one about that dirty black mark on your face.

See, God did you dirty trillions of years ago because he created you to be a fukkboy who would try to use the Quran AGAINST MUSLIMS all the while not even believing in the scriptures you copy and pasted.

You really thought your nonbelieving ass would be able to copy and paste Surahs out the Quran in an effort to come against me?

That's WHY THAT CURSE STAIN IS ON YOUR FACE and your only sexual experiences come from trannies.
Um, I'm a virgin. So, I never had sex with anyone. Also, Muslims are suppose to have cleam mouths :umad: I said, "I don't believe in your religion, but there could be truths". Get it right sunshine.

P.S. you AREN'T a real Muslim.