"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
We do. I know The Coli is anti LSA - but it's many threads of BW calling this mess out. And calling BW that swirl out - not just BM.
Post them and I guranteee that whatever you post will be proof that you're full of shyt. Black women have an unashamed double standard when it comes to IR. This far fukk made this videos out of resentment for black men because there's no need to make "putting whites on a pedastal" a gender thing when it's clear that both genders are guilty. She has confirmation bias and she's just using a selected group of black men to perpetuate her "black men not as loyal as black women" talking point.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't follow or know who Rubia Garcia is.

But, I see no lies told. I do know that ONLINE Black men be up in comments saying stupid ish like that.

I don't like reading IG or YouTube comments because it showcases absolutely no unity among Black men and women. It's men saying "it's not that serious" or some other anti-BW mess - and then the Black women try to shame Black men and/or call them out. It's draining and a waste of time.

If a Black man's preference/fetish is White, Hispanic, Asian, "Exoctical"/Bi-Racial - then Black Women need to let him do him. Don't get in your feelings about it.

I want and will only date a Black man who's preference, praise and support is for BW. It's a whole bunch of them out here. Find one and ignore the ones that don't - cause they don't matter anyway.

the internet has been around for 20 years

i promise it wasn't until social media, memes, and youtube that white people started getting "woke" :ohhh:

their abilities to study us got easier and nikkas haven't picked up on this

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
She's on that same divide and conquer shyt as cats like sotomayor. She's no different. Uses a select few to make broad generalizations about the group. When checked she uses the "if it don't apply then don't get mad" defense.
Same as cynthia g. Who is basically the female crispy. She hates that dude with all her heart and they are literally two sides of the same coin
The funny thing is its really a "divide and BE conquered" thing

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Same as cynthia g. Who is basically the female crispy. She hates that dude with all her heart and they are literally two sides of the same coin
Exactly. This shyt is orchestrated:francis:
So, it's bad for Black women & Black men to call out hypocrisies in our community :why:
Yes when you're being one sided on some gender war shyt. There's countless examples of how black women do the same thing so what's the point in trying to make it a black man thing? What's the point of claiming that black women are more loyal than black men?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's hateful and jealous tho?

I think she is doing too much - and most likely a "pick me" but I don't think she's hateful or jealous. She's mad that she puts so much energy on talking about Black men and the community in general. She most likely feels like it's a slap in the face when she sees BM do that.

But, hateful ....no. If we want to talk about hateful out of BW and WW -- White women FTW.
If you can't see "hatefulness" in this video...with all due respect I really think you are just giving her the benefit of the doubt because of some perceived sisterhood y'all share. Did you not hear how she screenshotted words of vitriol towards this white chic who was minding her own business...simply because of her post entiltled "summertime time to rock the braids"...so she attacks this woman LETS HER KNOW SHES ATTACKING HER BECAUSE BLACK MEN I ASSUME SHE KNOWS PERSONALLY REFERRED TO HER AS "whitebae"....sweetheart is that not a clear cut example of jealousy? To attack someone who doesn't even know you for something they didn't even do is not an example of being hateful? If you don't see that well I respect your vision I just clearly disagree.

And let me drop a disclaimer for the board...I'm not caping for this white woman as so much as I am trying to dead this angry black woman mentality... it's not even a stereotype anymore this is truly who a lot of these women are.

It's not cute, it's not respectable it's RAW EMOTION MIXED WITH FRUSTRATION SPRINKLED WITH _insert low self esteem characteristic here. As a people we gotta shun this type of behavior or call it out as regressive... we do ourselves a disservice listening to this woman say motherfukker more times in 1 ten minute video than most of us will say in a fukking year. We listen to this and some black men actually will reply with the likes of..."I hear you QUEEN"...YOURE JOKING RIGHT?...a queen would never COULD NEVER behave in that type of manner. It goes against the very essence of QUEENHOOD. But you can't tell nikkas shyt. How are we not encouraging more black women to react off EMOTION rather than logic when we refer to a fukking gutter mouth ready to fight violent more masculine than feminine female as a fukking queen? Why on earth would you reward that behavior...even,if you agree with her?

You make videos like this private because if you want the public to chime in the public should showcase ITS IDEAL RESPONSE ON HOW TO HELP THIS WOMAN...not kiss her ass not cosign attacking an innocent person verbally for no fukkING reason other than they're white and definitely not calling her a queen.

Y'all really think God created all these races of people so we can just pick and choose who to treat unjustly for no reason and God will reward us for that?

Or better yet GOD WONT PUNISH US FOR THAT?

You never know who is God's friend and who serves Him correctly.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exactly. This shyt is orchestrated:francis:

Yes when you're being one sided on some gender war shyt. There's countless examples of how black women do the same thing so what's the point in trying to make it a black man thing? What's the point of claiming that black women are more loyal than black men?
Self-serving c00ns trying to win brownie points. Who masquerade as the "im just keeping it real" "Im just telling the ugly truth" types

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're literally making shyt up. How is she for divide and conquer when she constantly calls for black unity and no outside dating. Just say she's causin g division with you and your precious cave bytches and stop frontin. Y'all go harder against black women than white supremacist

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
"It's clear to me that black men do not have as strong of loyalty as black women do."
In her video descriptions

She's just as big a problem as the white woman she talking about, I ain't fuking with her.

The gender disparity in the intermarriage rates with cacs supports what she is saying.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I wonder how many brehs in here thirsting over whitebae but are mad at "the floor is black women" cac:sas1:

nah i actually don't care. I"m convinced some of you secretly worship white people and there's simply no hope for you.
Whitebae?!??:damn:
Damn a black girl gotta have some type of job title and be exceptionally gorgeous to be a bae but this chick just has to be white??!?
It's not fair I tell you!!:troll:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gender disparity in the intermarriage rates with cacs supports what she is saying.

They love to gloss over this fact. They also don't consider the fact that there are way more blacknwomen in population but black men marry out twice the rate. shyt is comical. Only people that have a problem with what she said are bed bucks. Otherwise it doesn't apply

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just did hoss :umad:

You going to Jahannam ahk :ufdup: Be a fake Muslim brehs :heh:
That's why I don't debate with copy and paste nikkas. Theres also a Surah that says SEX IS LAWFUL WITH YOUR WIFE "and those who your right hand possess".. So it's literally up to interpretation...but I'm not arguing with a dirty shyt stain birthmark nikka. Since you believe in my religion so much seek out that surah that accurately describes that shyt stain on your face. And then kill yourself.

Be cursed by God with a shyt stain birth mark on your face that's let's people know your going to Hell, brehs.