List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ehh:Coli saluting putting the gay kids in prison for 3 years huh
lol @ you thinking that's unusual punishment for a kid. they'd give just as much time for other dumb shyt. The justice system in the developing world = don't fukk up. that's it. you have barely any rights and if you do you will have a hard time claiming them.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
How the fukk do you attempt to be a homosexual :mjlol:
Guessing attempted in this case would mean 'trying to make advances on someone same sex' -> not sure how you can prove that
Aggravated generally results from repetitions. I remember the second time in my younger days I got caught driving w/a suspended license it was called aggravated unlicensed operation or something like that. The old public defender told me it was called aggravated bec it was a repeated offense. hope this helps

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
lol @ you thinking that's unusual punishment for a kid. they'd give just as much time for other dumb shyt. The justice system in the developing world = don't fukk up. that's it. you have barely any rights and if you do you will have a hard time claiming them.
Breh just hit me with a strawman + whataboutism + non-sequitur combo

You got it, I'm K.O :hubie:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
America - "Oh my god....not the gays....what an incredible unjust system:mjcry:"

Meanwhile in america - "Another black man has been proven innoncent after doing 25 years in jail and in other news officer *insert name here* was let go after he shot an unarmed man in the back"

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
F8343174-8323-4-BFF-9-B74-A91421-B26-E80.jpg

:dead:

Rules are rules

America wants to be the world police and the top destination to get your cock butchered into a ghoulish twat in 2 hours or less

Manny2828

Pro
Daps

This is facts. I remember when visiting Singapore they had in big bold red letters if you bring weed in it’s an automatic death sentence. If you look at the world, the west really is the only area that’s lenient. Most of the world don’t have lawyers so if you’re accused of something your automatically guilty

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
inmate 1: whatchu in for?
inmate 2: attempted homo on an officer
inmate 1: damn, you tried to shoot a cop?
inmate 2: not homicide, just homo. i tried to shoot my shot at an undercover cop. he took me straight to jail
inmate 1: ...

but seriously, this is going to result in a ton of ugandans coming to either america or europe with refugee status. this is a legit case of oppression due to sexual identity. LGBTIQ+ persons

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t agree with criminalizing homosexuality. These people exist and if you don’t agree with their lifestyle, that’s fine. But I don’t think they belong in prison.

What I do find interesting is: why is this the story that comes out of Uganda and reaches American media? They could talk about 500 different things happening in Uganda. But they latch onto the gay issue and pretend that they care about Ugandans.

They don’t.
Bc that sh!t isn’t funnyAF like this list :laff::yeshrug: