List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You know the government in our country isn't gonna do no shyt like this because they like having these weirdos on the forefront, creating laws for them to make them feel like they belong and got them comparing their struggles with those of black people that's been fighting to have a place in this bullshyt ass country.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
There have always have been and always be gay people, yes even in Africa.
:mjlol:That's mathematically impossible. If you took the first 10 males and 10 females on Earth, and half of them possessed a "gay" gene where they were born homosexual; The 5 straight couples would engage in opposite sex relationships, procreate and thereby propagating their bloodline to continue through time. The 5 males and 5 females that possessed the "gay gene" would engage in same sex relationships, then they would grow old and die off. They would just be a memory to the ether.

:mjlol: So even if such a gene existed in the first tribes, it would cease by the end of the individual's lifespan. So there would be no possible way to pass on such a gene throughout history.

:mjlol: Homosexuality is a choice. Anyone who believes otherwise is just a brainwashed low IQ puppet. And I could care less if a person is gay or not. Just stop spreading these lies and propaganda because you're insecure about the choices you made in life.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Guessing attempted in this case would mean 'trying to make advances on someone same sex' -> not sure how you can prove that
Aggravated generally results from repetitions. I remember the second time in my younger days I got caught driving w/a suspended license it was called aggravated unlicensed operation or something like that. The old public defender told me it was called aggravated bec it was a repeated offense. hope this helps
Amount of harm.
I.e. aggravated robbery, aggravated prostitution, etc

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
F8343174-8323-4-BFF-9-B74-A91421-B26-E80.jpg

:dead:

:salute:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:

aggravated​

adjective

ag·gra·vat·ed ˈa-grə-ˌvā-təd

Synonyms of aggravated
1 :angry or displeased especially because of small problems or annoyances : feeling or showing aggravation
Sid snored on. Tom was aggravated. He said, "Sid, Sid!" and shook him.—Mark Twain

The maid sounded very aggravated.—Louise Fitzhugh

2 law, of a criminal offense : considered more serious or heinous than normal : characterized by aggravating elements (such as the use of a deadly weapon)
aggravated manslaughter

see also AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

- Definition of AGGRAVATED

:ufdup:
Booty warrior is(excuse my Ugandan) ...fukked

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Uganda passed these laws in the face of American threats about sanctions.
Most countries fold when the US makes threats, Uganda didn't.
I highly respect them for that.

Ugandans I've met throughout life were really intelligent and chilled people.
They are also brilliant at medicine. Ugandans were the first people in history to carry out regular successful C-Sections 100s of years before modern medicine.

We can't have a rich gay country like America try and force Black Africans to accept gay shyt when they'd never dare try the Arabs.

The White House can fukk off too :camby: