List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah breh, ive read some of those 2012 threads. We waaaaaaay past 10 years. We would need a :wrist:+:rip: remix and a mile long stickied (:dame:) RIP thread to pay tribute to the victims of the ensuing massacre.

Off topic but we also really need a special "hall of dame" banner for some of these trolls at this point.
:wow: :salute: My nikka Big Dikk Prince. Talk yo shyt, king.

:pachaha: Uganda going to fukk around and annex Harlem.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Scott Lively is somewhere smiling. What a stupid fukking law.

In 2007, he co-founded the virulently anti-gay Watchmen on the Walls, an organization currently active more in Eastern Europe than the U.S. More recently, he got a new claim to fame when he presented his virulent views about homosexuality at a 2009 anti-gay conference in Uganda that is widely believed to have played a role in the drafting of Uganda's notorious "kill the gays" bill. Lively is president of Abiding Truth Ministries and director of Redemption Gate Mission Society, both currently based in Springfield, Mass.

[...]

In early March 2009, he went to Uganda to deliver what would become known as his infamous talk at the Triangle Hotel in Kampala at an anti-LGBT conference organized by Family Life Network leader Stephen Langa. The conference, titled "Exposing the Truth behind Homosexuality and the Homosexual Agenda," also included Don Schmierer, a board member of the ex-gay therapy group Exodus International, and Caleb Brundidge Jr., a self-professed ex-gay man with ties to the ex-gay therapy group Healing Touch.

Thousands of Ugandans attended the conference, including law enforcement, religious leaders, and government officials. They were treated to a litany of anti-LGBT propaganda, including the false claims that being molested as a child causes homosexuality, that LGBT people are sexual predators trying to turn children gay by molesting them, and that gay rights activists want to replace marriage with a culture of sexual promiscuity. Lively met with Ugandan lawmakers during the conference, and in a blog post later he likened his campaign against LGBT people to a "nuclear bomb" against the "gay agenda" that had gone off in Uganda.

A month later, the Ugandan parliament was considering legislation that included the death penalty for LGBT people in some instances and life imprisonment for others. According to Rev. Kapya Kaoma, an Episcopal priest from Zambia (now in Boston) who went to the conference under cover, Lively's talking points were included in the bill's preamble....

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:camby:Liberal bs
:mjlol: tell that to the thousands of straight men and women who have to pretend their spouse is straight once they find out the real deal between the sheets. We don't have to spread propaganda, there's hundreds of memoirs and historical records of this. Is that what you really want my dude? For straight people to accidently get caught up being someone's beard because it's law to pretend to be straight? I don't understand why people would want that drama.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this is cartoonishly silly and shows how unfit their current leaders are for the world stage . There have always have been and always be gay people, yes even in Africa.

People being gay doesn’t effect our lives as straight people , let them people be as long as they aren’t hurting anyone.

I truly believe anybody that goes gung-ho about restricting the lives of gay people has sugar in their tank and they’re fighting urges :ufdup:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Not in Harlem
TOiTZei.png

Not in Uganda
TOiTZei.png