List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is fukked up.:francis:

Jailing someone for 20 years for identifying as gay is some idiotic shyt, especially when homosexuals weren't persecuted before the British colonial era.

A MAGA 8th grader wrote that shyt
It's real.

Can someone define aggravated homosexuality? :dame:

It's rape, pretty crazy when they gave a dude 7 years for breaking into the home of a 70-year-old woman and raping her.

Daps
I don’t agree with criminalizing homosexuality. These people exist and if you don’t agree with their lifestyle, that’s fine. But I don’t think they belong in prison.

What I do find interesting is: why is this the story that comes out of Uganda and reaches American media? They could talk about 500 different things happening in Uganda. But they latch onto the gay issue and pretend that they care about Ugandans.

They don’t.

Excellent point.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
JVBa1DV.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
all these gay trolls on here—that’s a 10 year sentence :mjlol:
Nah breh, ive read some of those 2012 threads. We waaaaaaay past 10 years. We would need a :wrist:+:rip: remix and a mile long stickied (:dame:) RIP thread to pay tribute to the victims of the ensuing massacre.

Off topic but we also really need a special "hall of dame" banner for some of these trolls at this point.