List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
1 billion Ugandan shillings fyi is 264,800 dollars. I'm surprised people don't know what shillings are and that it's a currency name like the dollar used in various countries. Currently Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, somalia and Somaliland uses it. It's former English currency

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Good
Let them go back to secrecy again, don’t ask, don’t tell. this in ur face, in ur child’s education curriculum and so on was overkill.

Majority of these things won't be enforced but the letter of the law is there just in case. On most things people look the other way. They won't be running up and down trying to throw people in jail but this will put a stop to the open agenda of trying to make them accept it and throwing it in their face.

Now the US is trying to shame them into accepting it and you can see it's making the rounds on Us social media

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
That's mathematically impossible. If you took the first 10 males and 10 females on Earth, and half of them possessed a "gay" gene where they were born homosexual; The 5 straight couples would engage in opposite sex relationships, procreate and thereby propagating their bloodline to continue through time. The 5 males and 5 females that possessed the "gay gene" would engage in same sex relationships, then they would grow old and die off. They would just be a memory to the ether.

So even if such a gene existed in the first tribes, it would cease by the end of the individual's lifespan. So there would be no possible way to pass on such a gene throughout history.

Homosexuality is a choice. Anyone who believes otherwise is just a brainwashed low IQ puppet. And I could care less if a person is gay or not. Just stop spreading these lies and propaganda because you're insecure about the choices you made in life.
jCfqEXb.gif

What about bisexual people? Why five out of ten?:mjlol:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:mjlol: tell that to the thousands of straight men and women who have to pretend their spouse is straight once they find out the real deal between the sheets. We don't have to spread propaganda, there's hundreds of memoirs and historical records of this. Is that what you really want my dude? For straight people to accidently get caught up being someone's beard because it's law to pretend to be straight? I don't understand why people would want that drama.

After living in Africa for a minute I seen a couple dudes who was seems obviously gay, have kids. Once u have a kid in some parts of Africa you beat the gay allegations.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Homosexuality is a choice. Anyone who believes otherwise is just a brainwashed low IQ puppet. And I could care less if a person is gay or not. Just stop spreading these lies and propaganda because you're insecure about the choices you made in life.

Nawl I don’t think anybody can just wake up and be attracted to a whole nikka if they ain’t gay or bisexual. I’m pretty sure a gay person can’t choose what they like.

Maybe you can categorize it as a mental disorder since it’s not normal but if u watching Lil Nas X and drag shows can make u be gay then u already had sugar in your tank to begin with:manny:

Any man comfortable in their masculinity and sexuality don’t really have a problem with gay people. As a straight man gay shyt shouldn’t negatively effect you no type of way, how can it?You should be far removed from that type of shyt and alot of y’all telling on yallselves by going so hard against basic common sense.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
1 billion Ugandan shillings fyi is 264,800 dollars. I'm surprised people don't know what shillings are and that it's a currency name like the dollar used in various countries. Currently Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, somalia and Somaliland uses it. It's former English currency
Coli nikkas are stupid
nikkas swear they are well travelled too

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:mjlol:That's mathematically impossible. If you took the first 10 males and 10 females on Earth, and half of them possessed a "gay" gene where they were born homosexual; The 5 straight couples would engage in opposite sex relationships, procreate and thereby propagating their bloodline to continue through time. The 5 males and 5 females that possessed the "gay gene" would engage in same sex relationships, then they would grow old and die off. They would just be a memory to the ether.

:mjlol: So even if such a gene existed in the first tribes, it would cease by the end of the individual's lifespan. So there would be no possible way to pass on such a gene throughout history.

:mjlol: Homosexuality is a choice. Anyone who believes otherwise is just a brainwashed low IQ puppet. And I could care less if a person is gay or not. Just stop spreading these lies and propaganda because you're insecure about the choices you made in life.
if a gay gene had the occurrence of 5 out of 10 people at the start, it will probably continue showing up in the population at a similar rate regardless who does the mating. there are genetic birth defects that can prevent a person from reproducing, yet they keep happening because the breeding population always carries the risk. you could swap a gay gene for an infant death gene or a severe mental retardation gene and those afflicted kids wont ever become parents, but the non-afflicted will keep having a risk of having sick kids. genetic dead ends dont have to go extinct - we actually have an increasing need for special ed classes and wheelchairs.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I don’t agree with criminalizing homosexuality. These people exist and if you don’t agree with their lifestyle, that’s fine. But I don’t think they belong in prison.

What I do find interesting is: why is this the story that comes out of Uganda and reaches American media? They could talk about 500 different things happening in Uganda. But they latch onto the gay issue and pretend that they care about Ugandans.

They don’t.
Shut up fakkit

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if a gay gene had the occurrence of 5 out of 10 people at the start, it will probably continue showing up in the population at a similar rate regardless who does the mating. there are genetic birth defects that can prevent a person from reproducing, yet they keep happening because the breeding population always carries the risk. you could swap a gay gene for an infant death gene or a severe mental retardation gene and those afflicted kids wont ever become parents, but the non-afflicted will keep having a risk of having sick kids. genetic dead ends dont have to go extinct - we actually have an increasing need for special ed classes and wheelchairs.
This. People constantly try to make biological arguments about why homosexuality is unnatural and then it turns out they don't know shyt about biology :mjlol: