List of some good MMOs

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
cac? :dahell: bruh i stream on twitch and youtube with my camera on and everyone here knows im native american / italian and look hispanic (look like pitbull right now) ... how you gonna call a native american a cac when we got genocided from the white man :stopitslime:

but we aint seen you before :sas2: You say you got pictures posted huh :usure: everyone here has seen me

plenty of active arcadium posters who call people cacs are the real life "cacs" them selves :sas2: the ones who abuse the word the most :sas2:

good chances youre an actual "cac" you tryna get daps off of + we know you a virgin cause you get so mad whenever soemone calls you it :laff: fakkit enjoy ya saturday night alone :umad:

So now cac mutts aren't cac mutts... I don't indulge into any of that fakkitry bruh, twitch? You have a "twitch" in your step boy George ass faq.

You mention looking Hispanic like thats a plus or something when the fact is you aren't Hispanic so that's something you wish you were. Or maybe you were talking about the MMO character that you wish to be

And the fact still remains that any female you know or are related to, I can fukk. my pics have been posted cac.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
care to elaborate? i haven't ran a rpg of any sort in ages so this got my attention

i don't have the hardware/space for PC gaming so I'm limited to consoles
Just a lot of repetition, doing the same thing over and over

They have made a lot of improvements since it first came out tho

I have no idea how far behind the console version is tho

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So now cac mutts aren't cac mutts... I don't indulge into any of that fakkitry bruh, twitch? You have a "twitch" in your step boy George ass faq.

You mention looking Hispanic like thats a plus or something when the fact is you aren't Hispanic so that's something you wish you were. Or maybe you were talking about the MMO character that you wish to be

And the fact still remains that any female you know or are related to, I can fukk. my pics have been posted cac.

:laff: im a buff ass, fully tatted, green eyed, promoter in San Francisco and Vegas native american theres not a single girl walking this earth that you could pull over me :laff:

you say half and half is still cac but 2p eople in your picture are light skinned (probably you) which would make you just as much "cac" as me :sas2:

book that flight to Vegas and run that fade :laff: you wouldntl ast 15 seconds :laff:

ive actually met people off the coli, you havnt. They'd tell you themselves my arms is on some hulk hogan shyt, id knock your fukking head off your shoulders :laff:

im over here trying to think how I can bench 4 plates and curl 200 lbs by the end of 2015, no one in that picture you got posted looks like they can curl 60 lbs :camby:

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just a lot of repetition, doing the same thing over and over

They have made a lot of improvements since it first came out tho

I have no idea how far behind the console version is tho
Yeah, I can see the repetition already being an issue. Seems pretty fun if you have a set of friends to run with.

You or anyone have any console RPG/MMO recommendations?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I can see the repetition already being an issue. Seems pretty fun if you have a set of friends to run with.

You or anyone have any console RPG/MMO recommendations?
I haven't played many mmos, so I really can't give recommendations on them

I'm currently playing neverwinter on the Xbox one tho

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT.

YOU GOT SANDBOX MMO'S WITH NO REAL STORYLINE GOALS. EVE ONLINE IS THE BEST IN MY OPINION FOR THAT.

WOW IS PROBABLY THE BEST OVERALL MMO. PLAYING WOW AS A FIRST MMO IS A GIFT AND A CURSE. IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN TERMS OF BATTLE AND FLUID MOVEMENT. WOW LACKS CHALLENGE THOUGH. TO FIND THAT CHALLENGE YOU'LL HAVE TO PLAY LESS FLUID GAMES.

THERE ARE YOUR PVP MMO'S LIKE GUILD WARS AND LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. THESE ARE PRETTY MUCH REAL TIME STRATEGY GAMES. THEY PROVIDE INSTANT ACTION WITH NO PVE FLUFF. LEAGUE IS THE POPULAR GAME BY FAR HERE.

THERE ARE TONS OF FREE TO PLAY GAMES TO START YOU OFF. SWTOR IS A GOOD FREE TO PLAY WITH A DECENT LIL STORY. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO REALLY ENJOY PLAYING IT THOUGH.

THERE IS A STAR TREK MMO THAT IS DECENT ENOUGH.

I'LL GIVE YOU A WARNING ABOUT EVE ONLINE. IT HAS A HUGE LEARNING CURVE. IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO MASTER EVERTHING. NO PLAYER INGAME HAS MAX SKILLS YET AND THEY GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR 10 YEARS. TAKES A MINIMUM 20 YEARS TO MAX EVERYTHING. YOU WON'T BE A GOD BY GETTING GEAR OR PAY TO WIN. SOCIAL INTERACTION IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL IN THIS GAME.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:laff: im a buff ass, fully tatted, green eyed, promoter in San Francisco and Vegas native american theres not a single girl walking this earth that you could pull over me :laff:

you say half and half is still cac but 2p eople in your picture are light skinned (probably you) which would make you just as much "cac" as me :sas2:

book that flight to Vegas and run that fade :laff: you wouldntl ast 15 seconds :laff:

ive actually met people off the coli, you havnt. They'd tell you themselves my arms is on some hulk hogan shyt, id knock your fukking head off your shoulders :laff:

im over here trying to think how I can bench 4 plates and curl 200 lbs by the end of 2015, no one in that picture you got posted looks like they can curl 60 lbs :camby:

:stopitslime: I'm 6'6 275 lean clown and I know you don't lift. 4 plate bench is possible but damn near no one can curl 200 pounds. Sounds like some shyt a clown would say.

Right, I'm looking at Expedia right now...what type of shyt is that? Making empty threats over the internet is hot now and days I guess. Mouthy ass "buff, tattooed, green eyed" fairy from San fransico

I'd body you on every lift in the gym and post videos for a ban bet bytch. Now let's see how you respond

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I click the last page of the thread and its a full blown fight in this bytch.....:blessed:

nikkas talking about flying out to Vegas and catchin fades :lupe:...fukking each other moms :lupe:...curling 200 lbs like CT Fletcher :lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:stopitslime: I'm 6'6 275 lean clown and I know you don't lift. 4 plate bench is possible but damn near no one can curl 200 pounds. Sounds like some shyt a clown would say.

Right, I'm looking at Expedia right now...what type of shyt is that? Making empty threats over the internet is hot now and days I guess. Mouthy ass "buff, tattooed, green eyed" fairy from San fransico

I'd body you on every lift in the gym and post videos for a ban bet bytch. Now let's see how you respond
I never said i do either I said by end of year im trying to do both step ya reading comprehension up

Yea youre 6'6 with 6 certs, 6 figure job, 6 bytches, 6 series and pop 6 bottles everytime you go to the club :duck:

Ive been on internet since the early 90s i think its about a 100% ratio everytime it gets to this point everyone who argues like this is always bout 6'2 or above :duck:

Theyre always lean n hubb 2 :duck: never fat :duck: always some ex athelete :laff:

Starting to think me and @Emperor_ReinScarf the only 2 people to ever keep it real bout our height on the internet :laff:

Im im sf and vegas, i aint hard to find, whenever you or anyone from any where tryna run the fade. Hope your knuckle game as good as what you post it as :sas2:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never said i do either I said by end of year im trying to do both step ya reading comprehension up

Yea youre 6'6 with 6 certs, 6 figure job, 6 bytches, 6 series and pop 6 bottles everytime you go to the club :duck:

Ive been on internet since the early 90s i think its about a 100% ratio everytime it gets to this point everyone who argues like this is always bout 6'2 or above :duck:

Theyre always lean n hubb 2 :duck: never fat :duck: always some ex athelete :laff:

Starting to think me and @Emperor_ReinScarf the only 2 people to ever keep it real bout our height on the internet :laff:

Im im sf and vegas, i aint hard to find, whenever you or anyone from any where tryna run the fade. Hope your knuckle game as good as what you post it as :sas2:

:snoop: Goddamn you're a stupid cac. If I just told you we can get this ban bet going on me out lifting you on anything in the gym on video then how the fukk could I fraud about my stats clown. But just like the bytch you are, you deflect and back down as per usual.

I'd beat the fukk out of you fakkit but that's neither here nor there because that doesn't have a chance of happened. I'm not going to even go into that dumb shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop: Goddamn you're a stupid cac. If I just told you we can get this ban bet going on me out lifting you on anything in the gym on video then how the fukk could I fraud about my stats clown. But just like the bytch you are, you deflect and back down as per usual.

I'd beat the fukk out of you fakkit but that's neither here nor there because that doesn't have a chance of happened. I'm not going to even go into that dumb shyt

You are 6'6 275 right ? You are supposed to be stronger than someone 5'8 180 :heh: if you arent, thats more of a personal issue with you :heh:

You keep talking about videos and pictures and you post them, but no one has seen them :sas2: why dont you post some or shut the fukk up :ohhh:

didnt you say you were one of the people in your avatar ? But all those mafukkas look bummy and out of shape :usure: