List of some good MMOs

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You are 6'6 275 right ? You are supposed to be stronger than someone 5'8 180 :heh: if you arent, thats more of a personal issue with you :heh:

You keep talking about videos and pictures and you post them, but no one has seen them :sas2: why dont you post some or shut the fukk up :ohhh:

didnt you say you were one of the people in your avatar ? But all those mafukkas look bummy and out of shape :usure:

5'8 180......

zoIABTw.jpg

Why am I arguin with this fat midget :heh:

Short and stupid :whew: you really lost. I never said I was any of these goofy ass nikkas in my avi. I don't even know who they are outside of trick daddy

I wouldn't even knock your Bozo ass out, nikka ain't trying to catch a child abuse case

I'm in the "men of the coli" thread but this is irrelevant at this point. Youre trying to hit 400 pounds on the bench and 200 on curls in less than 8 months when you don't even lift :leostare:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
5'8 180......

zoIABTw.jpg

Short and stupid :whew: you really lost. I never said I was any of these goofy ass nikkas in my avi. I don't even know who they are outside of trick daddy

I wouldn't even knock your Bozo ass out, nikka ain't trying to catch a child abuse case

I'm in the "men of the coli" thread but this is irrelevant at this point. Youre trying to hit 400 pounds on the bench and 200 on curls in less than 8 months when you don't even lift :leostare:
@Front 2 Back @C-NICE @houston911 i dont even lift :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
5'8 180......

zoIABTw.jpg

@Front 2 Back @C-NICE @houston911 i dont even lift :mjlol:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate MMOs. The second they send me on a quest to kill 10 firebreathing water slugs or some other grindy shyt I just cut it off :ufdup:

Planetside 2 though :dj2:

Payday 2 :dj2:

Left 4 Dead 2 :dj2:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
5'8 180......

zoIABTw.jpg

ive seen some of @itsyoung!! lifting clips, he can move some serious weight

:yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ive seen some of @itsyoung!! lifting clips, he can move some serious weight

:yeshrug:

This is what you quoted me to post :stopitslime:

I don't give fukk what "serious" weight he can move. He shouldn't have a problem taking the bet then.

I'd out lift that fat loompah across the board so cosign that

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would say blade and soul is a decent game imo.