List of some good MMOs

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Go outside, start lifting, get some money, and talk to the opposite sex = Goat MMO

:mjlol: at anyone who sit and play these shyts. Point at something, click it, select an action, etc... Repeatedly for hours on end. WOAT games and equally WOAT player base

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Go outside, start lifting, get some money, and talk to the opposite sex = Goat MMO

:mjlol: at anyone who sit and play these shyts. Point at something, click it, select an action, etc... Repeatedly for hours on end. WOAT games and equally WOAT player base

jags.gif

but you have over 800 trophies on playstation alone, you are a huge fukking nerd and more than likely a virgin.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
jags.gif

but you have over 800 trophies on playstation alone, you are a huge fukking nerd and more than likely a virgin.

:mjlol: they give you trophies at the press start screen you dumb cac. I had a lot of games because I buy almost everything that comes out but 8/10 of the games I buy I played for less than 1 hour

I could fukk your bytch, your sister, and ya mammy fakkit. I have pics posted, lets see yours

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:leon: I just realized I missed RPG's yesterday, couple friends are running Diablo III

:lupe: anyone run it here?

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last mmo ive played was GW2 when it dropped...not sure how much it has improved but the PVE was :what:, how the fukk im level 20+ and walk into a lower level area and get murked? it was fun for a little while tho

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
last mmo ive played was GW2 when it dropped...not sure how much it has improved but the PVE was :what:, how the fukk im level 20+ and walk into a lower level area and get murked? it was fun for a little while tho
That's the worst part of GW2 to me. You never feel strong. I got up to level 80 my first time out and going back to grief in the lower levels is fukking impossible. You can't even use the advanced skills in those areas.

The only thing it has going for it is you pay once ($10 currently) for hours of content.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the worst part of GW2 to me. You never feel strong. I got up to level 80 my first time out and going back to grief in the lower levels is fukking impossible. You can't even use the advanced skills in those areas.

The only thing it has going for it is you pay once ($10 currently) for hours of content.

That's wack AF, the lowkey some of the best fun to be had in a mmo... to go back to the low level areas and start flexing. I remember one mmo I used to play where it didn't show the other persons level, so I would troll ppl and walk around in low level gear and ppl try to attack me :troll: "miss, miss, miss, miss...." :ahh:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
That's wack AF, the lowkey some of the best fun to be had in a mmo... to go back to the low level areas and start flexing. I remember one mmo I used to play where it didn't show the other persons level, so I would troll ppl and walk around in low level gear and ppl try to attack me :troll: "miss, miss, miss, miss...." :ahh:

That's the reason I played that shyt :mjlol: GW2 would have been GOAT if they let me go back to the beginning levels and flex.

SWTOR lets you do it though. :blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Just started playing neverwinter on the Xbox one, shyt is ok

I like the fact u can avoid hits by moving out of the way, gives u a good advantage of beating things higher then u

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol: they give you trophies at the press start screen you dumb cac. I had a lot of games because I buy almost everything that comes out but 8/10 of the games I buy I played for less than 1 hour

I could fukk your bytch, your sister, and ya mammy fakkit. I have pics posted, lets see yours

cac? :dahell: bruh i stream on twitch and youtube with my camera on and everyone here knows im native american / italian and look hispanic (look like pitbull right now) ... how you gonna call a native american a cac when we got genocided from the white man :stopitslime:

but we aint seen you before :sas2: You say you got pictures posted huh :usure: everyone here has seen me

plenty of active arcadium posters who call people cacs are the real life "cacs" them selves :sas2: the ones who abuse the word the most :sas2:

good chances youre an actual "cac" you tryna get daps off of + we know you a virgin cause you get so mad whenever soemone calls you it :laff: fakkit enjoy ya saturday night alone :umad: