List of some good MMOs

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
How dot it compare to wow?
The level of depth and class structure is staggering. For the subscription you really get what you pay for and more. Item crafting and leveling characters feels good and not just a boring grind. You can have multiple chars on different servers if you want. They stay current with updates. This past was the last one until heavensward comes out which could really be labeled as a whole other game.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
swtor is wow with laser bats (them shyts damn sure aint lightsabers) and they want you to pay money to do dungeons/pvp. Like you can only do 5 instances before you have to come up off some bread :scust:

Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV are the best imo. :manny:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Guild Wars 2. Game is currently on sale for $10 for regular edition and $15 for digital deluxe until Monday. F2P I would say PoE but be prepared to frustrated. I had to quit for a bit after a desync cost me to lose a character.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You might like DDO
(Dungeons & Dragon's Online)

Its like WOW but with more control over your character. You get to actually fight instead of just clicking on stuff and letting the computer do it.
Like, if an arrow or fireball is coming at you then you can actually sidestep it for example. Or, if there is a trap you can actually jump over it.

Its free to play.

DDO_Aussircaex_full.jpg