Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Daps
I call this: The Level of nikka Paradox.

Your Level of nikka is type of man that continually tries to COMMIT to you, not just fukk. A nikka on the Rams with a 2.1 million dollar contract will fukk almost any female if the time is right, but he's only wifing a certain kind. Lots of bytches get fukked by a 6'3 nikka with a Rover and think that's their Level of nikka, but it's not. Their Level of nikka is the FedEx nikka who's been trying to take her out and who wants to post pics of them on IG. No shame in that.

But lots of these females don't wanna listen.

Perfect example of this is Idris Elba and K Michelle

Obviously she is a celeb too but a low level one who definitely ain't on the level of Idris

So yeah he was piping but was embarrassed to be seen with her publicly

She ain't on his level so ain't no way in hell he would wife.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Toxic coli posters have an unhealthy obsession with their sister forum. The biggest thread on LSA is about Chris Cornell. You’re mad about some women that aren’t even Black.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how some of you are upset that women only want to have sex with men they find attractive when men do the same thing. How is there a difference?
I think because Men don't feel entitled to getting a chick way out of his league. But women on the other hand can be delusional when it comes to their value in the dating market.

Some women if they can't have a certain guy of status they'll just become celibate. Or just be a side chick for the guy she considers to high status. Doesn't matter if he's married or not. That's why you see so many women spending years being groupies or cleat chasers. It's like they don't realize the odds in snagging a rich athletes or Entertainer.

They could've had any number of guys courting them. But felt these guys are beneath them so they get passed around by players until past their prime.

You can't take anything to the extreme and some women do. Only to blame men once they get older for the choices they willingly made early in life.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Toxic coli posters have an unhealthy obsession with their sister forum. The biggest thread on LSA is about Chris Cornell. You’re mad about some women that aren’t even Black.
I lurk on LSA and I generally don't even click on threads that aren't about black people. Do you really, sincerely think that the large contingent of anti black men posters on their are mostly non-black? All the BWE cultists and #divest types? Are those mostly non-blacks?

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I lurk on LSA and I generally don't even click on threads that aren't about black people. Do you really, sincerely think that the large contingent of anti black men posters on their are mostly non-black? All the BWE cultists and #divest types? Are those mostly non-blacks?
No, but the Stan threads about famous White men are mostly non-Black women. What is a BWE cultist? A good chunk of coli is misogynistic at best and straight up Black incels are worst. You can easily get 100 daps saying women aren’t shyt on here. I’m struggling to see how Coli crazies are any better than LSA crazies aside from natural loyalty to your sex.

There aren’t that many majority Black forums on the internet that allow you to openly shyt on White people and air out other sentiments that would get you banned on White sites. In fact, LSA and The Coli are the only two that offer it. You take what you can get.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

deep

All Star
Daps
I’m currently dating a girl who posts on LSA. Met her at a bar around town last year. A few months ago, while we were kicking at my place I noticed her scrolling through the forums. Funny enough, when I asked for her username out of curiosity, she got wild defensive and Irritated.

She claimed that it was none of my business.
:ohhh: Now all the red flags make sense

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m currently dating a girl who posts on LSA. Met her at a bar around town last year. A few months ago, while we were kicking at my place I noticed her scrolling through the forums. Funny enough, when I asked for her username out of curiosity, she got wild defensive and Irritated.

source.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope you don't be taking her out to fancy places. And then she posting on LSA how men ain't shyt...:lolbron:

Last edited:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
This a war that goes way back

The day them hoes lose their url domain and become 403’d is the day I drink their blood and piss on their corpse
Then mount their head on a a stick like a mortal kombat trophy
You can’t even mention the coli without being banned or bushed on LSA so it’s sort of one sided war at this point.

Also
2DxfsId.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You can’t even mention the coli without being banned or bushed on LSA so it’s sort of one sided war at this point.

Also
2DxfsId.png
Oh I know very well

they sent a evil terminator bish named indewest whos sole mission was to invade conquer and destroy coli from within

Luckily we had @Barnett114 Reese sent from another timeline to cancel that mufukka