Daps
Look at this nasty shyt :hhh:
Their self esteem is probably shot to shyt or their Europeans

zKri3vA_d.jpg

5OVNr18_d.jpg

rMqvBS5_d.jpg

UIF3XfJ_d.jpg

bfl8jSG_d.jpg
As I said before, actually go in the Stan threads. They’re aren’t even Black women. Chris Cornell has the biggest thread on that site and it’s full of White women with their own picture or Chris Cornell’s pic in their AVI.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I think because Men don't feel entitled to getting a chick way out of his league. But women on the other hand can be delusional when it comes to their value in the dating market.

Some women if they can't have a certain guy of status they'll just become celibate. Or just be a side chick for the guy she considers to high status. Doesn't matter if he's married or not. That's why you see so many women spending years being groupies or cleat chasers. It's like they don't realize the odds in snagging a rich athletes or Entertainer.

They could've had any number of guys courting them. But felt these guys are beneath them so they get passed around by players until past their prime.

You can't take anything to the extreme and some women do. Only to blame men once they get older for the choices they willingly made early in life.

Some men feel entitled to women out of their league all the time though. If some man can't have sex with a woman he finds somewhat attractive, he doesn't. Elliot Rodgers is an example of this.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
you guys always say that but it’s these pawg and BW bashing threads that do numbers.
They do numbers because most of the posters are clowning the ones who make it. Let’s not lie now. It’s a small minority of posters who continually make these PAWG/anti BW posts. And since the mods won’t ban them, we clown them mercilessly.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
They do numbers because most of the posters are clowning the ones who make it. Let’s not lie now. It’s a small minority of posters who continually make these PAWG/anti BW posts. And since the mods won’t ban them, we clown them mercilessly.

Mods ban the posters they don’t like not necessarily the posters that propagate negativity.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Please tell me you actually think the unhinged women in threads like this are Black. :stopitslime:
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death VIII

Who the fukk do you know cares about Chris Cornell?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I know one thing they hate light skindidded black women even more than on here..:mjlol:.

One of them jokers said some years ago that they hated light skin sistas so much they hated they own light skin auntie..:lolbron:

Them heffas mentally ill...:russ:

the coli doesn’t hate light skin women.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm willing to bet most the broads on that site are fat and ugly. The amount of hate and shyt they say proves it:hubie:

I remember one thread some poster was talking how she's gonna cheat if she has to split the bills and the man should pay everything:wtf:

Some times they do reveals and a lot of them look pretty good. They usually are the bitter hateful ones though

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
As I said before, actually go in the Stan threads. They’re aren’t even Black women. Chris Cornell has the biggest thread on that site and it’s full of White women with their own picture or Chris Cornell’s pic in their AVI.
A font on there did say the site changed for the worst once MJ died & brought a influx of cacs on there

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
That Chris Cornell thread is an anomaly. A lot of busy forums have large, viral threads full of posters who have no interest in the rest of the forum and only post in that one thread.
You are being disingenuous. Most of those threads the guy you are responding to posted are not anything white women would have ANY interest in. And you know this.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Why do you post on a white supremacist website?

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
A font on there did say the site changed for the worst once MJ died & brought a influx of cacs on there
Yes! He has a sub forum full of White women. All AVI’s with Bad and History era Michael. They are at least a 10th of all LSA posters.
That Chris Cornell thread is anomaly. A lot of busy forums have large, viral threads full of posters who have no interest in the rest of the forum and only post in that one thread.
You are being disingenuous. Most of those threads the guy you are responding to posted are not anything white women would have ANY interest in. And you know this.

It’s not, actually look inside those threads.
:snoop:
They aren’t fantasizing about these dudes with Black women. They have Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington Stan threads about how they are each other’s true love and his wife is in the way. Crazy ass, middle aged Cac women bullshyt.

They have threads for the kind of ugly ass White women that even the biggest female c00n wouldn’t lust after.

Like this dude. :scust:
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5a53e49331358e4955aa33b4%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D3012%26cropY1%3D174%26cropY2%3D3189

Daps
Some men feel entitled to women out of their league all the time though. If some man can't have sex with a woman he finds somewhat attractive, he doesn't. Elliot Rodgers is an example of this.

How many nikkas is out here killing our women like that this thoe :what:. Yeah you got one OJ Simpson . After that it anit many nikkas that doing that shyt to our women thoe . In fact some black women like to make a fool out of men and put shyt in social media of them turning nikkas down . I don't think it that man Elliott Rogers type blacken walking around . If we keeping it I believe nikkas will date out before that start mass murdering women :rudy:

Daps

...and it seem to be the thread that get all the attention and energy . Them nikkas be some fukk nikkas but whatever thoe