Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Some think they are worth more than they are

I call this: The Level of nikka Paradox.

Your Level of nikka is type of man that continually tries to COMMIT to you, not just fukk. A nikka on the Rams with a 2.1 million dollar contract will fukk almost any female if the time is right, but he's only wifing a certain kind. Lots of bytches get fukked by a 6'3 nikka with a Rover and think that's their Level of nikka, but it's not. Their Level of nikka is the FedEx nikka who's been trying to take her out and who wants to post pics of them on IG. No shame in that.

But lots of these females don't wanna listen.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
The KPop threads, the threads where nonblack men are the main desirable ones, the threads that hate on black women. It’s gotten to the point where even when black issues are spoken about, there are numerous posters trying to either act like the issues are being exaggerated or never existed.

I think after the law suit and the Admin changed, LSA went downhill. I’m almost certain the new admin is white. Words like “cracker” and “mayo” are censored on there now. Never was before.
Why the admin got sued?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Your Level of nikka is type of man that continually tries to COMMIT to you, not just fukk. A nikka on the Rams with a 2.1 million dollar contract will fukk almost any female if the time is right, but he's only wifing a certain kind. Lots of bytches get fukked by a 6'3 nikka with a Rover and think that's their Level of nikka, but it's not. Their Level of nikka is the FedEx nikka who's been trying to take her out and who wants to post pics of them on IG. No shame in that.

Damn you ruthless as fukk for this, but :yeshrug::jbhmm::salute::banderas:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the admin got sued?

I think for slander or something like that. There’s a lot gossip on that site and posters acting like they are in the know but in reality, they’re making up stories about people for attention.

You can’t even post pictures from certain sites on there, lol. LSA has been through a lot lol.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

nicole89

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have gotten crazy with their pro-swirling. They be hyping any white dude on there and they are average looking. They even talked about bleaching their skin on there. Smh Back in the days, they used to spill hot tea on celebrities and they got ran off. Some of the fonts there were lying and exagerrating their story. Some of the stories seem legit. They accuse most of the black male celebrities of being gay. Smh Either he is bisexual or just homo

imp7

Pro
Daps
Article wasn't well researched.
The main femcel reddit has less than 30k subs, with a bunch of them being men. And LMAO at LSA being a femcel hub because theres a handful of threads written by adult virgins.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

:wow:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I don't understand how some of you are upset that women only want to have sex with men they find attractive when men do the same thing. How is there a difference?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
How tf is it even possible to be a femcel? Bar a birth defect.

Dudes will fukk anything, as long you have a vagina, are breathing and are over 18 under 60 (in fact to some dudes all three are negotiable), there is some dude out there ready and willing to fukk.

The way society and social interaction works, near impossible.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a couple more stories brehs. One girl from the Bronx but originally from the south She lied about her age, she was 6 years older than me at the time. Then she was mad insecure because I was younger and more established in her.

So I gave her a tour of my city, took her to the local soul food spots. But she just wouldn't be relaxed. So we go to my gym and have a good work out, she's fit as fukk. That broke the ice for a lil bit. So finally we had sex, shyt was fire :wow:.

So I go visit her in the Bronx, we went to Target, drove to Harlem for some Ethiopia food. She lived with a roommate who was out of the city for the weekend. So we order Chinese and watched the hangover 3 on Blu Ray, but started fukking mid way through. Had couple meet ups through out the years until she moved.

None of these girls post anymore since the great LSA Purge. We talking about 2012 to 2015. I didn't drop stories then because I didn't want them to see it, but now fukk it.

I used to live in Harlem and love that Ethiopian restaurant right on 135th.
The brother not lying or making up duck tales family. :wow: