Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Not really surprising. Miserable losers are in both genders. People act like it's just men but there's plenty of hateful angry females that will die miserable.

Fat women, ugly women, single moms. Plenty of miserable chicks.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
As a black female, I gotta say LSA is true toxic femininity. I tried with that forum years ago, but most of those ladies have serious mental issues. It's an embarrassing representation of BW, but as much as I hate to admit it there are a big group of BW that are like that.

I prefer the Coli over any other forum. Yes there are posters that are on that bs/have obvious mental issues, but I can easily ignore them. Much knowledge and genuine laughs on here. Plus I love hearing what BM think on certain topics when it's coming from a balanced state.
:ehh:

Lizzobuilt Alley
Future rep pending.:mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lsa is about toxic as hel . Any Sista posting on that site has to be watched. Good chance she reenacts Ghetto Gaggers scenes with her "zaddy"
Breh, I discovered LSA back in college by mistake. This girl I was smashing had a Lizzo built room mate, who would just say the most c00nish/wenchery statements.

She left her laptop open and I saw she was on LSA with her username. I signed up just to see what fukkery she was posting. :lolbron:

But breh... I wasn’t ready for what I discovered. I thought it was just ho babble and gossip. I didn’t realize so many black women had these “swirl” fantasies and self hatred. :why:

The woman in question was posting bullshyt about her being a dime and how she wouldn’t even look at black men.:pachaha:I actually felt sorry for her, I could’ve easily exposed her but it’s clear like most women on that site, they have mental illness so I backed off.

90% of women who post there or used to are either frigid, virgins, ugly, fat, half self esteem issues etc.

nicole89

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lsa is about toxic as hel . Any Sista posting on that site has to be watched. Good chance she reenacts Ghetto Gaggers scenes with her "zaddy"
I think a lot of them never dated a white man. They have low self esteem and fantasize about white men. You have to work on yourself and be the best you to attract quality men.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Breh, I discovered LSA back in college by mistake. This girl I was smashing had a Lizzo built room mate, who would just say the most c00nish/wenchery statements.

She left her laptop open and I saw she was on LSA with her username. I signed up just to see what fukkery she was posting. :lolbron:

But breh... I wasn’t ready for what I discovered. I thought it was just ho babble and gossip. I didn’t realize so many black women had these “swirl” fantasies and self hatred. :why:

The woman in question was posting bullshyt about her being a dime and how she wouldn’t even look at black men.:pachaha:I actually felt sorry for her, I could’ve easily exposed her but it’s clear like most women on that site, they have mental illness so I backed off.

90% of women who post there or used to are either frigid, virgins, ugly, fat, half self esteem issues etc.

Nonthing but truth. Women on that site are scum with entitlement issies.

Its fukk all men but when they get 30+
"where the real men at" "

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You should’ve lowkey exposed her just saying little shyt here and there for her to know you know who she is.. That bytch would’ve stopped posting ASAP or switched up :lolbron:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nonthing but truth. Women on that site are scum with entitlement issies.

Its fukk all men but when they get 30+
"where the real men at" "
Breh... even though TheColi has its weirdos... they get banned and checked quickly. Most PAWG threads are done by the same 5 posters and they all get clowned.

Until this website has its own interracial
sub forum, no one ever better compare it to the cesspit that is LSA.

You should’ve lowkey exposed her just saying little shyt here and there for her to know you know who she is.. That bytch would’ve stopped posting ASAP or switched up :lolbron:
Nah, she clearly had a lot of mental issues. If I told you the fukkery she did offline :merchant: you would understand. Doing that would’ve pushed her over the edge.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wouldn't call them incels, but they do got incel-like behavior there and on twitter.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I call this: The Level of nikka Paradox.

Your Level of nikka is type of man that continually tries to COMMIT to you, not just fukk. A nikka on the Rams with a 2.1 million dollar contract will fukk almost any female if the time is right, but he's only wifing a certain kind. Lots of bytches get fukked by a 6'3 nikka with a Rover and think that's their Level of nikka, but it's not. Their Level of nikka is the FedEx nikka who's been trying to take her out and who wants to post pics of them on IG. No shame in that.

But lots of these females don't wanna listen.
This isnt exclusive to gender though. Dont have to look much further than the frustration brehs here have in their dealings (or lack therof) with women

People are exposed to lifestyles and beauty humanity has never had access to. Social media, filters etc have exaggerated unrealistic physical standards. A lot of people are living in a fantasy world wondering why reality doesn't line up.