Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Went to r/trufemcel which was linked in the article. Saw this..

This shyt is hilarious :laff::laff::laff:

fn5zvx8kkar41.jpg

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Went to r/trufemcel which was linked in the article. Saw this..

This shyt is hilarious :laff::laff::laff:

fn5zvx8kkar41.jpg
Meh, there’s a degree of truth to it. A lot of incels and femcels are mentally unwell/socially stunted people with exceedingly high standards. A lot of them are even attractive but incredibly unhinged.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Meh, there’s a degree of truth to it. A lot of incels and femcels are mentally unwell/socially stunted people with exceedingly high standards. A lot of them are even attractive.
i know ..everyone wants to punch above their weightclass. Fat women and fat men never want a fat counterpart they almost always find them unattractive

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was definitely taking her out to dope and expensive spots Pre-COVID. But after going through this lock down with her; I’m seeing a completely different side. She has a lot of very subtle anti-black men viewpoints. And has apparently dated white guys in the past....

Well you know what to do homie.

:lolbron:

mvxDXli.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Not surprising. They were literally calling a black NFL draftee a knuckle dragger, dumbass and a idiot for dating a cac woman.

Breh they hate everyone. They even hate black women if they start dating a black man they like. Then all of a sudden she a bunch of hoes and bytches....:mjlol:

Last edited:

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
No, but the Stan threads about famous White men are mostly non-Black women. What is a BWE cultist?
Forget the white celeb stan threads. If you have been on there since 2009, you know there is a large contingent of posters outside those threads, in threads specifically about black people/issues, that hate black men's guts. Whether or not you think there is an equivalent black women hating group on The Coli (there isn't), you have to have noticed this group on LSA since 2009, right?

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was definitely taking her out to dope and expensive spots Pre-COVID. But after going through this lock down with her; I’m seeing a completely different side. She has a lot of very subtle anti-black men viewpoints. And has apparently dated white guys in the past....
thisnegrodoesnotapprove.gif

How many more red flags do you want to ignore? Note it’s plural and not singular... which means it wasn’t a one off or experiment. I wouldn’t even entertain black women who have dabbled with the devil. :camby:

Last edited:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Forget the white celeb stan threads. If you have been on there since 2009, you know there is a large contingent of posters outside those threads, in threads specifically about black people/issues, that hate black men's guts. Whether or not you think there is an equivalent black women hating group on The Coli, you have to have noticed this group on LSA since 2009, right?
No doubt, but I’m not 100% sure all of those posters are Black women. I’m not anti Black male, so I avoid threads like that. Most of my time spent on LSA was spent discussing Game of Thrones, Marvel, and other Fantasy/Science Fiction novels and shows because none of my family or friends have a strong interest in them. Those subthreads exist too. It’s a nice place to discuss things with other Black girl nerds and there isn’t any other site where I can get that experience.

I know that are male equivalents. Men and women go to message boards to vent about the opposite sex. On every site, there is a subgroup that takes it too far.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
LSA is like 50% white.
But I mean, yall act like there arent miserable ass nikkas on coli too. Some of these nikkas are legit fukked up in the head. Same over there.

How can we get the LSA pawg's to post on here? I hear they have lots of them.
:lupe:

They have gotten crazy with their pro-swirling. They be hyping any white dude on there and they are average looking. They even talked about bleaching their skin on there. Smh Back in the days, they used to spill hot tea on celebrities and they got ran off. Some of the fonts there were lying and exagerrating their story. Some of the stories seem legit. They accuse most of the black male celebrities of being gay. Smh Either he is bisexual or just homo

Breh, I discovered LSA back in college by mistake. This girl I was smashing had a Lizzo built room mate, who would just say the most c00nish/wenchery statements.

She left her laptop open and I saw she was on LSA with her username. I signed up just to see what fukkery she was posting. :lolbron:

But breh... I wasn’t ready for what I discovered. I thought it was just ho babble and gossip. I didn’t realize so many black women had these “swirl” fantasies and self hatred. :why:

The woman in question was posting bullshyt about her being a dime and how she wouldn’t even look at black men.:pachaha:I actually felt sorry for her, I could’ve easily exposed her but it’s clear like most women on that site, they have mental illness so I backed off.

90% of women who post there or used to are either frigid, virgins, ugly, fat, half self esteem issues etc.

Toxic coli posters have an unhealthy obsession with their sister forum. The biggest thread on LSA is about Chris Cornell. You’re mad about some women that aren’t even Black.

Look at this nasty shyt :hhh:
Their self esteem is probably shot to shyt or their Europeans

zKri3vA_d.jpg

5OVNr18_d.jpg

rMqvBS5_d.jpg

UIF3XfJ_d.jpg

bfl8jSG_d.jpg

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Breh... even though TheColi has its weirdos... they get banned and checked quickly. Most PAWG threads are done by the same 5 posters and they all get clowned.

Until this website has its own interracial
sub forum, no one ever better compare it to the cesspit that is LSA.

Nah, she clearly had a lot of mental issues. If I told you the fukkery she did offline :merchant: you would understand. Doing that would’ve pushed her over the edge.

you guys always say that but it’s these pawg and BW bashing threads that do numbers.