Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can we get the LSA pawg's to post on here? I hear they have lots of them.
:lupe:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Women wanna fukk in their 20s/primes but once they get older they want commitment. You think a 35+ year old women wants to keep fukking around while her friends are all married in a nice house? Men on the other hand can continuing being players well into our 60s(I've seen it first hand my grandfather still is one lol). And trust me I'm not talking about playing chivalrous knight but once women are out of their primes they want commitment.

35 year old women? :huhldup:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the main difference now?
The KPop threads, the threads where nonblack men are the main desirable ones, the threads that hate on black women. It’s gotten to the point where even when black issues are spoken about, there are numerous posters trying to either act like the issues are being exaggerated or never existed.

I think after the law suit and the Admin changed, LSA went downhill. I’m almost certain the new admin is white. Words like “cracker” and “mayo” are censored on there now. Never was before.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how a woman can be an incel. Even fat and ugly chicks will have dudes in their DM trying to smash.
Some think they are worth more than they are

:heh: Men treasure their dikk so much, they can't believe women would turn it down. I guess being an incel is solely about having sex?

I'm not speaking about you two specifically, but for some guys the only thing they have going for themselves is being thin and relatively attractive. Even the ones without children rarely have anything else. A bank account, a place of their own, a car of their own, ambition, goals, etc. Pardon me for being ugly, fat and turning down your sexual advances because ultimately, none of that is "sexy" and I'm disgusted you'd try to come at me for an easy "win".

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Men treasure their dikk so much, they can't believe women would turn it down. I guess being an incel is solely about having sex?

I'm not speaking about you two specifically, but for some guys the only thing they have going for themselves is being thin and relatively attractive. Even the ones without children rarely have anything else. A bank account, a place of their own, a car of their own, ambition, goals, etc. Pardon me for being ugly, fat and turning down your sexual advances because ultimately, none of that is "sexy" and I'm disgusted you'd try to come at me for an easy "win".
Sis that’s different. That’s not femcel behavior. That’s being a virtuous woman who doesn’t settle for bullshyt. There are bitter women that literally hate men because the men they want either don’t want them or just pump and dump

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I got a couple more stories brehs. One girl from the Bronx but originally from the south She lied about her age, she was 6 years older than me at the time. Then she was mad insecure because I was younger and more established in her.

So I gave her a tour of my city, took her to the local soul food spots. But she just wouldn't be relaxed. So we go to my gym and have a good work out, she's fit as fukk. That broke the ice for a lil bit. So finally we had sex, shyt was fire :wow:.

So I go visit her in the Bronx, we went to Target, drove to Harlem for some Ethiopia food. She lived with a roommate who was out of the city for the weekend. So we order Chinese and watched the hangover 3 on Blu Ray, but started fukking mid way through. Had couple meet ups through out the years until she moved.

None of these girls post anymore since the great LSA Purge. We talking about 2012 to 2015. I didn't drop stories then because I didn't want them to see it, but now fukk it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sis that’s different. That’s not femcel behavior. That’s being a virtuous woman who doesn’t settle for bullshyt. There are bitter women that literally hate men because the men they want either don’t want them or just pump and dump

I was just referring to when men tie women being celibate to being able to fukk whomever they want. It's not about just sex, those women are usually bitter because they want "more". With that said, a lot of women are fukking delusional, especially on the weight/body issue thing. You're not going to be 300lbs and a decent guy's top choice, but he will fukk you...at night. :manny: I think a lot of assumptions can be made about your lifestyle and habits that don't make you a good partner for the long term. If you eat like shyt now, you're going to be 450lbs in 2 years. No one is trying to hose you down in the yard on some happily ever after type shyt, it's a red flag.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't understand how a woman can be an incel. Even fat and ugly chicks will have dudes in their DM trying to smash.
There are no such things as incels of any gender. Just people with unrealistic standards.

Incel dudes might not have women in their DMs.... but if they lower their standards enough they can find women down to fukk.

This clout era has fooled people into thinking water doesn't find its own level.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Women/Men who are angry at the opposite sex because that they cant the person they want :dwillhuh:

Please look up Elliot Rodgers

No it's involuntarily celibate, they believe people aren't attracted to them because they are ugly (forced loneliness)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The KPop threads, the threads where nonblack men are the main desirable ones, the threads that hate on black women. It’s gotten to the point where even when black issues are spoken about, there are numerous posters trying to either act like the issues are being exaggerated or never existed.

I think after the law suit and the Admin changed, LSA went downhill. I’m almost certain the new admin is white. Words like “cracker” and “mayo” are censored on there now. Never was before.

:dwillhuh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I just logged into my account and noticed a lot of the mods are gone too. Wow.

Wonder if that girl from shottas with the boob job still post there