Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
A lot of [white male] incels could get sex if they wanted. They just can't get sex from the type of women they want. There are fat and ugly women on Plenty Of Fish and other dating sites that are open to fukk any man that gives them attention. [White Male] incels want the skinny blonde haired blue eyed Victoria Secret looking models, and when they can't get the type of women they want, they lash out like Elliot Rodger.

LSA Femcels are the same way. They could easily get dikk from fat and ugly dudes, but they want the Idris Elba looking breh to choose them. When they can't get those types of men they desire, they lash out online, and result to trashing black men.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It's a really popular site. I joined a couple of months ago, love that they have so many sections for different interests.

One of my old coworkers told me she lurked there, they have a similar "No Whites" policy, at least some of the poster.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women don't view sex the same way men do so a femcel doesn't make sense.

A voluntarily celibate female? Sure
A female who is trying to let any dude fukk and can't seem to find even one to hit it and quit it? Very unlikely.

If a woman is having zero sex, its probably because she doesn't want to have sex with her options, not that she has zero options

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Women don't view sex the same way men do so a femcel doesn't make sense.

A voluntarily celibate female? Sure
A female who is trying to let any dude fukk and can't seem to find even one to hit it and quit it? Very unlikely.

If a woman is having zero sex, its probably because she doesn't want to have sex with her options, not that she has zero options
I think the definition of incel has become distorted. It really encompasses a wide net.

The ultimate definition of an incel, Eliot Rodgers, could’ve fukked some ugly fat bytch if he wanted. The problem wasn’t that he couldn’t get any p*ssy. He was Pissed that the women he wanted (blondes/brunettes) didn’t want him and were fukking brothas and other cacs. Dude was a rich cac with a bmw that went to UCSB.

He could’ve got p*ssy if he wanted. He just wasn’t getting the top tier pawgs and paags that run through that campus. I’ve been to that campus before, even the most hotep coli nikka would break their necks by some of those pawgs, PAAGs, and palgs out there.

A lot of [white male] incels could get sex if they wanted. They just can't get sex from the type of women they want. There are fat and ugly women on Plenty Of Fish and other dating sites that are open to fukk any man that gives them attention. [White Male] incels want the skinny blonde haired blue eyed Victoria Secret looking models, and when they can't get the type of women they want, they lash out like Elliot Rodger.

LSA Femcels are the same way. They could easily get dikk from fat and ugly dudes, but they want the Idris Elba looking breh to choose them. When they can't get those types of men they desire, they lash out online, and result to trashing black men.
EXACTLY. People are confusing the definition of an incel.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the definition of incel has become distorted. It really encompasses a wide net.

Eliot Rodgers could’ve fukked some ugly fat bytch if he wanted. The problem wasn’t that he couldn’t get any p*ssy. He was Pissed that the women he wanted (blondes/brunettes) didn’t want him and were fukking brothas and other cacs.

Elliott rodgers wasnt a true incel though. He was their hero sure, but he wouldnt fit what they describe as an incel.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Elliott rodgers wasnt a true incel though. He was their hero sure, but he wouldnt fit what they describe as an incel.
Why do you say that? I think we
tend to have one standard definition of an uncle/femcel but they come in different forms.

Dude had manifestos of how much he hated the fact that women he wanted weren’t giving him attention. I think he even mentioned how he could have sex but it isn’t with who he wanted. Even lashed out on brothas for bagging all the women he liked :banderas:

An incel can be someone that hates the opposite sex because they can’t get any, or someone that hates the opposite sex because a sub demographic of that sex don’t prefer them. There are women on this site and LSA that fit this description.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you say that? I think we
tend to have one standard definition of an uncle/femcel but they come in different forms.

Dude had manifestos of how much he hated the fact that women he wanted weren’t giving him attention. I think he even mentioned how he could have sex but it isn’t with who he wanted. Even lashed out on brothas for bagging all the women he liked :banderas:

An incel can be someone that hates the opposite sex because they can’t get any, or someone that hates the opposite sex because a sub demographic of that sex don’t prefer them. There are women on this site and LSA that fit this description.

Once I found out what incels were, i did a significant amount of research of them. Not all incels actually hate women believe it or not.

A surprising amount of incels hate on Elliott Rodgers, especially post death when he got so much female attention.
Basically saying that he was "too attractive" to be an incel.

The incel community is weird. Its like uglygang on steroids. They are constantly judging each other and if they think that you should be able to get girls, they'll categorize you different.
There's actually many different catagories of incels apparently (who knew)

Elliott Rodgers is an incel, yes 100%. But to some incels... (the one's who dont hate women and don't want to kill them), Elliott rodgers was someone who should have been able to get a woman if he joined the "right" community.

The whole thing is a mess. Men judging mens looks. Men deciding on who is worth female attention and who isn't. Men whose entire incel doctrine comes from a place of racism... shyt is odd.