Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Women at their core don't want just sex they want commitment/long-relations. I mean what does a women prefer? Getting smashed multiple times or bragging about a successful Disney tale marriage while her other friends are single in their 40s and their eggs are drying up?

Nah I can’t agree with this. This is the same type of thinking that leads to incels in the first place. Women wanna fukk. You can play chivalrous knight if you want to, and get left on hold til she’s done getting dogged out behind closed doors. Then y’all can live “happily ever after” (but not really).

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the un-weddables
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women at their core don't want just sex they want commitment/long-relations. I mean what does a women prefer? Getting smashed multiple times or bragging about a successful Disney tale marriage while her other friends are single in their 40s and their eggs are drying up?
True but i wouldn't consider someone able to get sex easily as an incel their just single struggling to find commitment. Shyt half the guys willing to smash may actually be also willing to date them, men generally don't have the luxury to be fussy like that anyway :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It's a dame shame how tou made her not go to her mother's funeral

Made her eat pizza and fukked her

Your a horrible person and just another not shyt man looking out for your self

Did ....did I do it right :lupe:
Nah she drove up here with her mom for someone's else's funeral

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah I can’t agree with this. This is the same type of thinking that leads to incels in the first place. Women wanna fukk. You can play chivalrous knight if you want to, and get left on hold til she’s done getting dogged out behind closed doors. Then y’all can live “happily ever after” (but not really).
Women wanna fukk in their 20s/primes but once they get older they want commitment. You think a 35+ year old women wants to keep fukking around while her friends are all married in a nice house? Men on the other hand can continuing being players well into our 60s(I've seen it first hand my grandfather still is one lol). And trust me I'm not talking about playing chivalrous knight but once women are out of their primes they want commitment.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand how a woman can be an incel. Even fat and ugly chicks will have dudes in their DM trying to smash.
Seriously breh? :comeon:

You never met an entitled woman whose pissed that the men they want don’t want them? Or women that are jaded and bitter to no return? (E.g, nikkas ain’t shyt). It's literally the other side of the coin.\

Women are only attracted to the top 20% of men. There’s no such as a female incel, there’s just females who are angry they can’t get the top 20% of men.

Women want nothing to do with those thirsty lames in their DMs.

Even fat and ugly bytches still aspire to be with the top % of men.

44ih1kkbcez11.jpg
That's exactly... what an femcel/incel is.

Women/Men who are angry at the opposite sex because that they cant the person they want :dwillhuh:

Please look up Elliot Rodgers

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I been eating off LSA for damn near a decade. I remember one time I was talking to this one poster from Florida. She was cute but clearly she was a lil stand offish in terms of emotional availability along with social anxiety stuff. We used to Skype sex all the time.

So apparently a family member of hers passed and she was driving up north with her mother for the funeral and she wanted to visit. Long story short she didn't even go, we went half on a room and fukked and ate pizza while listening to talk about how much she hated her mother. :dead:
:wow:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a black female, I gotta say LSA is true toxic femininity. I tried with that forum years ago, but most of those ladies have serious mental issues. It's an embarrassing representation of BW, but as much as I hate to admit it there are a big group of BW that are like that.

I prefer the Coli over any other forum. Yes there are posters that are on that bs/have obvious mental issues, but I can easily ignore them. Much knowledge and genuine laughs on here. Plus I love hearing what BM think on certain topics when it's coming from a balanced state.
Did you find the Coli from posting on LSA? I always wonder how women find out about this site. If you wasn't previously on Sohh how would you know it exist.