Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Supper

All Star
Daps
Coli equivalent?

95150820_3464890210192965_1625207241030238208_n.jpg

94870147_3464890523526267_1311730935443488768_n.jpg

Now imagine if we were using stories like this as an excuse to make blatant calls for violence against black women.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Women don't view sex the same way men do so a femcel doesn't make sense.

A voluntarily celibate female? Sure
A female who is trying to let any dude fukk and can't seem to find even one to hit it and quit it? Very unlikely.

If a woman is having zero sex, its probably because she doesn't want to have sex with her options, not that she has zero options
No WURSTIES allowed

Tell dat to dem broads.

Anyways we been calling dem LSA WANNA BE WENCHES sum DRY POON, YEAST INFECTED bytchES. U can tell dem crummy bytches don't get play from the dudes they want.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Wow!!! :russ:

Like I’ve been saying.. it’s literally a caricature of its former self. What it is now... is pathetic.
Do u think this one is true tho?:lupe:

Lipstick Alley violates Google Adsense Rules

That site is deceiving viewers and members by using African American in it's description because it's filled with black foreigners and black digital face europeans. It also uses google search
engine and violates Google Adsense rules because it's filled with racist hate speech. I'm shocked Google allows LSA to use it's search engine. The mods are foreign and extremely bias and the Admin censors African-American/Black American speech. This was originally a site for African American women but it's no longer a safe space so very few are still on there.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
What is arguing like a white man? There are self hating women on there. There were threads on skin bleaching. They hate Kobe for marrying a Hispanic woman. They don't feel sorry for Stephon Clark.

Wow :laff:

When you accuse me of saying things like “my Sistas” and worshipping White men to win an argument.

I have never denied that any of that in Lynn comments and I was banned from LSA for defending Vanessa Bryant! A large portion of LSA acted disgusting when he died. I said that.

Black women's support of black men does not begin or end with the Kobe/Stephon. Neither one of these men created black families. One damn near disowned his family while taking care of his in-laws and also gave the benefit of doubt to a grown killer over a black child. I wouldn't support any black man with a track record like that! I love, honor & support black men that love, honor & support black families. Luckily, there's tons of black men who fit this bill.

As LSA is concerned, some posters do put white men on a pedestal, but they are laughed at often. And most of these delusional posters are the same few that make the same type of threads. Also, the site has definitely been infiltrated, much like this one. On a good day, I would say that black women make up 60% of the traffic.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So you shift the blame to black men? :mindblown: Why can’t It just be a retarded ass black chick that said that? Those types don’t speak for y’all but you’re acting as if it don’t exist :mindblown:
Y’all got to stop going back and forth with these hoes. Any bytch defending that site is a bytch that think just like that. Ignore them, they’re bored in their house.

Any bytch or bytch nikka that say The Coli is like LSA can get the fukk out of here.