Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
https://www.lipstickalley.com/posts/55536466/

You can't see the thread without having an account, but the post is still visible via google search engine.

site:lipstickalley.com "are bulletbags" - Google Search
@BrownBunny how will you spin this? :dead:
:dead:

@Barnett114 you see this? This chick fought tooth and nail not believing her “sistas” are ain’t shyt bytches who joke about Trayvon’s death.

Well, some of these women were going in on Kobe and didn't feel sorry for his family bc he married a non-black woman. I was shocked that they can be so cold and callous. Kobe inspired a lot of people. I was so mad.
Don’t listen to @BrownBunny saying those Trayvon/garner comments weren’t true. ^^ see post above. LSA is a cesspool and she posts there along with those white supremacist.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
https://www.lipstickalley.com/posts/55536466/

You can't see the thread without having an account, but the post is still visible via google search engine.

site:lipstickalley.com "are bulletbags" - Google Search
You can’t see it because it’s bushed and the comment was downvoted and criticized. Many posters pointed out the person probably isn’t even Black. No money for you
Because the ad**n allows anti black speech to persist. They encourage that shyt.
Here’s a comment for you

nicole89

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never seen that thread before. Wow. They have gotten so much worse than years ago with this foolishness. I have no comment for this.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
@BrownBunny how will you spin this? :dead:
:dead:

@Barnett114 you see this? This chick fought tooth and nail not believing her “sistas” are ain’t shyt bytches who joke about Trayvon’s death.

Don’t listen to @BrownBunny saying those Trayvon/garner comments weren’t true. ^^ see post above. LSA is a cesspool and she posts there along with those white supremacist.
Lol, you argue like a White man. You keep putting words in people’s mouths and making up bullshyt. Nowhere in that thread do they talk about Trayvon. It’s a thread with 1000 upvotes wishing for Zimmerman’s death but you’re making an argument based on a bushed thread full of downvotes and accusals of trolling? You’re an idiot

Supper

All Star
Daps
You can’t see it because it’s bushed and the comment was downvoted and criticized. Many posters pointed out the person probably isn’t even Black. No money for you

Here’s a comment for you

Still proves that calls for death of black males do persist on LSA even if they get called out for taking it too far. And with that there's no equivalent here on thecoli, since we don't foster an environment where ppl would think it's okay to make calls for death against black females.

TheColi > LSA

Keep your money and lsa femcel trophy.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol, you argue like a White man. You keep putting words in people’s mouths and making up bullshyt. Nowhere in that thread to they talk about Trayvon. It’s a thread with 1000 upvotes wishing for Zimmerman’s death but you’re making an argument for the site based on a hushed thread full of downvotes and accusals of trolling? You’re an idiot
So because you were proven wrong like a dense retard, “I ARGuE lIKe A WhIte Man” but you don’t say shyt about me telling you that LSA women call black men bullet bags and YOU were adamant that they didn’t. There was proof that was shown to you and you keep juelzing

You’re so fukking dense and you lowkey seem like a c00n.

oh man I’m losing iq points with you. not sure why I’m talking to a Lsa poster. Y’all are vermin that should breed out. Have a nice day :laff:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
So because you were proven wrong like a dense retard, “I ARGuE lIKe A WhIte Man” but you don’t say shyt about me telling you that LSA women call black men bullet bags and YOU were adamant that they didn’t. There was proof that was shown to you and you keep juelzing

You’re so fukking dense and you lowkey seem like a c00n.

oh man I’m losing iq points with you. not sure why I’m talking to a Lsa poster. Y’all are vermin that should breed out. Have a nice day :laff:
I said that you comment that the majority

I’ve never denied there were racist trolls at any point more. I said there weren’t multi page threads laughing over Travon’s death. I showed you a thread with over a thousand women supporting him and you responded back with a bushed thread with handful of White trolls and tons of groans.

I’ve never dated a White man in my life, I prefer Black men, and you proved yourself to be an angry extremist incel when you were proved wrong.

I also told you what I posted about and why it was better than literal White supremacist sites like Reddit.

You ignored everything to make your fukking argument and made up bullshyt while I responded directly to everything you posted. You don’t have any fukking Brain cells to lose.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
They have gotten crazy with their pro-swirling. They be hyping any white dude on there and they are average looking. They even talked about bleaching their skin on there. Smh Back in the days, they used to spill hot tea on celebrities and they got ran off. Some of the fonts there were lying and exagerrating their story. Some of the stories seem legit. They accuse most of the black male celebrities of being gay. Smh Either he is bisexual or just homo
Some of their original stories were legit

The painter of ludacris actually stalked home from there lol
Lots of groupies initially
In the African section you'll get remnants of how it used to be...girls who sleep with the politicians, fraudsters and so on