Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Femcels are real. Know a couple. Will jump at any chance to bash men, yet have never had male attention in their life. Well maybe they had, but the poor schmucks werent Idris/Brad Pitt level so they get dissed/ignored. They LIVE on Tik Tok/LSA/Reddit, they collect vibrators like Jordans[/QUOTE]
:mjlol::mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There are no such things as incels of any gender. Just people with unrealistic standards.

Incel dudes might not have women in their DMs.... but if they lower their standards enough they can find women down to fukk.

This clout era has fooled people into thinking water doesn't find its own level.
Nah, you simps need to come to grips with reality. This current system of "everyone will find someone to love them" is a modern concept that's not based in reality. The fact is, a small group of men are supposed to get a large group of women. 80/20 rule. It's been like that for eternity and our modern society tried to change it in order to make betas contribute to society. There's a reason why poligamy was common back in the days breh. Also, studies show that we have WAAAYYY more female ancestors than male ancestors. This indicates that most women were able to pass on their genes, while most men don't (80/20 rule). We need to go back to those days. Not everyone is meant to "find love" (whatever that dumb concept insinuates:mjlol:). Also, you weirdos should stop telling women that they need to lower their standards. Women's standards are high because, historically, women are only attracted to a small percentage of men (those that usually meet those criteria). Most simps nowadays don't realize that women would rather share a high value man, than to have an average man to themselves. It is what it is and more men need to accept that instead of being angry. Back in the days men tried to use voidance to keep women from exercising their right to a better mate. Times have changed and no incels mad:yeshrug:.​

This is from the Smithsonian by the way so its a solid source:
More Women Have Reproduced Than Men | Smart News | Smithsonian Magazine

Humanity Has More Mothers Than Fathers, DNA Reveals | Live Science

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
THIS. You telling me from 16-34 as a woman you cannot find a man? Out of all the options women have from that time not one guy you were not into? It’s 2020 and you have social media that gives you access to almost any man you want plus those men are in your direct messages wanting to be with you and you don’t find none you like. Come brah you even have men approaching you since you were a teen and not one. For men we have to keep searching and replacing women cause they fall off but women have no excuses to be single and miserable with all those options. Plus women don’t even know how to keep a man interested outside of sex too.
Breh why you so mad, read my current post. Even if a woman is fat, she will still want the man that other women want. It's been like that for millenia, yall need to stop trying to shame women into being attracted to men they not attracted to:deadrose:. A woman (no matter how she looks like) will not get wet for an average man, the sooner you simps get that the better:heh:.

Daps
Nah, you simps need to come to grips with reality. This current system of "everyone will find someone to love them" is a modern concept that's not based in reality. The fact is, a small group of men are supposed to get a large group of women. 80/20 rule. It's been like that for eternity and our modern society tried to change it in order to make betas contribute to society. There's a reason why poligamy was common back in the days breh. Also, studies show that we have WAAAYYY more female ancestors than male ancestors. This indicates that most women were able to pass on their genes, while most men don't (80/20 rule). We need to go back to those days. Not everyone is meant to "find love" (whatever that dumb concept insinuates:mjlol:). Also, you weirdos should stop telling women that they need to lower their standards. Women's standards are high because, historically, women are only attracted to a small percentage of men (those that usually meet those criteria). Most simps nowadays don't realize that women would rather share a high value man, than to have an average man to themselves. It is what it is and more men need to accept that instead of being angry. Back in the days men tried to use voidance to keep women from exercising their right to a better mate. Times have changed and no incels mad:yeshrug:.​

This is from the Smithsonian by the way so its a solid source:
More Women Have Reproduced Than Men | Smart News | Smithsonian Magazine

Humanity Has More Mothers Than Fathers, DNA Reveals | Live Science

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man
Half truths. This sets a bad narrative. The problem is with your conclusions with the studies they posted is that you and they don't state all the causal factors of the facts.
Men have always done the most dangerous jobs, thus men are more likely to die young.
Even the last study link commits a fallacy that they've explored every natural option. They also have this strange idea that 8000 years ago there were no natural phenomena that affected the planet. On the contrary. That was the last millenia of the great fauna extinction. People still hunted to supplement their agriculture... if they actually had agriculture as many cultures at the time didn't.

I suggest you stop using studies that you don't have much of a clue about to promote BS.

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset

To be fair most, if not all, of the posters on the first page are either clowning the OP or outright giving her hell. Havent skimmed past the first page though so idk if the thread took a turn but, yeah, the OP is getting somewhat throttled for that thread. :pachaha:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Pure comedy and incorrect out the gate.

"1. the average salary of a white man is 100k more than that of a black "man". that is why it is very rare to see black "men" as homeowners. the average black "man" does not own a home, nor does he own the couch he sleeps on. i have never met a black "man" with a 401k. Every single white man i have met has a 401k. even the foreign ones/young ones."

That is dead wrong. Now if they stated they have over 100K more in wealth she may have a point but not in salary or annual income.

"2. you will be able to assimilate white privilege, first through your husband, and then through your children. the black "man" brings nothing but strife and hatred into this world- that is what he is associated with, his essence. people will respect you more if you have a white husband. breeding with a white man will give your children the privilege of having lighter skin, looser curls, being raised in a 2 parent household, diluted black dna, and generally all the benefits of being biracial. maybe even your descendants will have the honor of being white."

I see a chic poster called this out on the second post.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"my sister, i am merely trying to help you find the light. what is "self hating" about telling the truth and attempting to save fellow black women?"

"you must be the exception to the rule. since you are biracial, you should be using your privilege to secure a white husband and breed with him. then, your children will only be 25% black. what is stopping you from doing better with your life?"

giphy.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

"1. the average salary of a white man is 100k more than that of a black "man". that is why it is very rare to see black "men" as homeowners. the average black "man" does not own a home, nor does he own the couch he sleeps on. i have never met a black "man" with a 401k. Every single white man i have met has a 401k. even the foreign ones/young ones."

That is dead wrong. Now if they stated they have over 100K more in wealth she may have a point but not in salary or annual income.

"2. you will be able to assimilate white privilege, first through your husband, and then through your children. the black "man" brings nothing but strife and hatred into this world- that is what he is associated with, his essence. people will respect you more if you have a white husband. breeding with a white man will give your children the privilege of having lighter skin, looser curls, being raised in a 2 parent household, diluted black dna, and generally all the benefits of being biracial. maybe even your descendants will have the honor of being white."

Your average LSA "black" "woman" rhetoric :unimpressed:

Might as well change they name to whore-chan. With reddit going dark their servers are finna implode with the influx of evicted redditors. :lupe:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I am in that thread now. And it must be noticed that most posters on there disagree with this slander bs misandry post. I have to give them credits for that!

Anyway, to debunk that OP on there.

“However, Black men made a median annual salary of $49,556, which is only 82.1% of what White men earned ($55,536). The difference for women was a bit less; Black women’s median annual earnings were 87.9% ($43,680) of White women’s median annual earnings ($49,712).”

Median wages of full-time workers according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

• White Men: $1,115 weekly, $58,000 annually
  • Black Men: $828 weekly, $43,000 annually
  • White Women: $929 weekly, $48,300 annually
  • Black Women: $779 weekly, $40,500 annually

How the GI Bill's Promise Was Denied to a Million Black WWII Veterans

The sweeping bill promised prosperity to veterans. So why didn’t Black Americans benefit?

The original GI Bill ended in July 1956. By that time, nearly 8 million World War II veterans had received education or training, and 4.3 million home loans worth $33 billion had been handed out. But most Black veterans had been left behind. As employment, college attendance and wealth surged for whites, disparities with their Black counterparts not only continued, but widened. There was, writes Katznelson, “no greater instrument for widening an already huge racial gap in postwar America than the GI Bill.”

Today, a stark wealth gap between Black and white Americans persists. The median income for white households in 2019 was $76,057, according to the U.S. Census. For Black households, it was $46,073.”

Last edited:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Logically divestors speak many truths,which is why you always listen to your women. Dont throw out the baby with the placenta,and even the placenta has nutrients.

Although it goes against everything I believe. Most of you and your offspring will be gradually assimilated over time the longer you stay in this country. Divestors are a sick group of women who desire to speed up the assimilation proccess. And ultimately if you are going to stay in this country. You might as well join them. Its better to move with purpose,then be a leaf blowing in the wind. One day,40 years from now yall are going to look around and see black people in this country, are on our way to a new race of Octaroonian people:respect:

The only way out is a newfound militance,and laser like focus on knowledge of self by the black majority(highly unlikely). Or taking your family and leaving the country.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
But that site is a mirror to this forum
Ain’t no way that shyt would fly over here
Hell a hypothetical thread about waking up Indian got bushed
Because every response was about self deleting
Let that sink in
Look man, let someone create a thread about not having black daughters on this site and watch how quick it gets bushed. The coli is nothing like LSA.