Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Femcels are real. Know a couple. Will jump at any chance to bash men, yet have never had male attention in their life. Well maybe they had, but the poor schmucks werent Idris/Brad Pitt level so they get dissed/ignored. They LIVE on Tik Tok/LSA/Reddit, they collect vibrators like Jordans

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s not beloved site. I don’t even post on there anymore, there aren’t any good shows out.
I didn’t dent there were stupid people on LSA. There are Black women there that hate Black men and have a high interest in White men. There are also a lot of White trolls. I’m saying it wasn’t the reason why I posted there or the reason
It was a better alternative at the time to Reddit or any other site with my interest.

You’re a bytch, a$$hole. I’ve never been called a bytch irl but I’ve been called one on here about 30 times in one month. I hate when people throw slurs around like that’s a decent way to talk to someone that’s being respectful.
:hhh:
Swing that account this way :shaq:I’ll make sure the “femcels” won’t be femcels nomore

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You know all of the fat ugly bald headed girls that hung out together as a pack of bullies that would fight dudes and terrorize pretty petite smart logical girls in middle school?

LSA is them grown up on the internet..
:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Yall don't know women. LSA got a bunch of semi cute fat girls who work at Tmobile or ATT in the call center making like 13.75 an hr. Struggling to pay rent, with one kid by Demetrius, who they grew up idolizing because he was thuggin. She thought she would have a keep a nikka baby and that blew up in her face. And now she hates nikkas.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Yall don't know women. LSA got a bunch of semi cute fat girls who work at Tmobile or ATT in the call center making like 13.75 an hr. Struggling to pay rent, with one kid by Demetrius, who they grew up idolizing because he was thuggin. She thought she would have a keep a nikka baby and that blew up in her face. And now she hates nikkas.
What the semi cute fat bytch from at&t do to ya breh?

It ain’t Demetrius fault.

She don’t hate nikkaz

She don’t like YO bytch ass.

Do some push ups boy.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I have close to 3000 posts on LSA, some deep, some very deep and some for fun, but most are deep.

What I have noticed on LSA is that bashing Black males is being condoned and consent by the admins, while speaking against it immediately is taken action against.

Do you want to go deep?

Last edited:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

What the semi cute fat bytch from at&t do to ya breh?

It ain’t Demetrius fault.

She don’t hate nikkaz

She don’t like YO bytch ass.

Do some push ups boy.

I'm good homie. appreciate the pep talk

:mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This right here.

Genuine female incels are rare and this is usually caused by some genuine birth defect that made them beyond ugly or some other condition.
99% of femcels are nothing more than entitled brats.

THIS. You telling me from 16-34 as a woman you cannot find a man? Out of all the options women have from that time not one guy you were not into? It’s 2020 and you have social media that gives you access to almost any man you want plus those men are in your direct messages wanting to be with you and you don’t find none you like. Come brah you even have men approaching you since you were a teen and not one. For men we have to keep searching and replacing women cause they fall off but women have no excuses to be single and miserable with all those options. Plus women don’t even know how to keep a man interested outside of sex too.