Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
@Nicole0416 we have supposedly “black women” on this site who are fighting tooth and nail defending Lsa retards like above^^^
Supposedly? I’ve posted my pics. You do yours first and I’ll do it again. You want to accuse me of being a White man and Black male hater when I’ve said nothing to support either belief nor did I deny the more toxic elements on LSA. You want to believe that every poster hates Black men and goes there to hate on Black men when it’s not true and I’m not going to act like it is to make you happy. It’s not a defense it’s a statement of fact. Neg me but don’t call me a Cac, a bedwench, or accuse me of hating Black men when I’ve never said anything like that.

Now that you’re involving that crazy bytch, it’s my cue to leave. I don’t come on the Coli to argue pointlessly about femcels, incels, and other bullshyt.

This is my standard statement for her when she tried to engage with me
Your unhinged nonsense is exactly why I don’t engage with you.

You said I lied about my school, I showed your my badge with my hand and personally written user name

You said I wasn’t Black and once again, I should you my Black hand with receipts.

Then you said my arm was too big to be a woman when my arm is literally smaller than a water bottle in my pic. You’re the one that started the man shyt.

Then I showed a normal flat, closed toe shoe that I randomly picked out of my closet and then you picked that apart.

I do all of that for you to stop accusing my of being a White man and then you say I’m posting pics for attention.

All of this in a thread where you accusing a 15 year old Black girl of being a Jewish tranny.

You’re a psycho that likes to harass people and start fights. That’s why you have a WOAT tag.

That’s all, I’m not engaging with your craziness further. Groan me when you see me but don’t fukking @ or quote me.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
What is arguing like a white man? There are self hating women on there. There were threads on skin bleaching. They hate Kobe for marrying a Hispanic woman. They don't feel sorry for Stephon Clark.

Wow :laff:
When you accuse me of saying things like “my Sistas” and worshipping White men to win an argument.

I have never denied that any of that in Lynn comments and I was banned from LSA for defending Vanessa Bryant! A large portion of LSA acted disgusting when he died. I said that.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When you accuse me of saying things like “my Sistas” and worshipping White men to win an argument.

I have never denied that any of that in Lynn comments and I was banned from LSA for defending Vanessa Bryant! A large portion of LSA acted disgusting when he died. I said that.
When did I say you worship white men? Now you’re doing the same shyt you accuse me of :laff:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Look at this nasty shyt :hhh:
Their self esteem is probably shot to shyt or their Europeans

zKri3vA_d.jpg

5OVNr18_d.jpg

rMqvBS5_d.jpg

UIF3XfJ_d.jpg

bfl8jSG_d.jpg

Embarassing.

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
This a war that goes way back

The day them hoes lose their url domain and become 403’d is the day I drink their blood and piss on their corpse
Then mount their head on a a stick like a mortal kombat trophy
meanwhile thecoli is worth 800k while LSA is worth 6 million

id be mad too that my sister site has a far better value than I do

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Breh, I discovered LSA back in college by mistake. This girl I was smashing had a Lizzo built room mate, who would just say the most c00nish/wenchery statements.

She left her laptop open and I saw she was on LSA with her username. I signed up just to see what fukkery she was posting. :lolbron:

But breh... I wasn’t ready for what I discovered. I thought it was just ho babble and gossip. I didn’t realize so many black women had these “swirl” fantasies and self hatred. :why:

The women in question was posting bullshyt about her being a dime and how she wouldn’t even look at black men .:pachaha:I actually felt sorry for her, I could’ve easily exposed her but it’s clear like most women on that site, they have mental illness so I backed off.

90% of women who post there or used to are either frigid, virgins, ugly, fat, half self esteem issues etc.

:laff::laff::laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation