Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
You really find it hard to believe your beloved website has some stupid mothafukkas.
How does that prove anything? The majority don't feel that way about Trayvon. You can have a thousand daps but half a dozen idiots who spew anti-bm shyt.

I'm pretty sure @Barnett114 has seen what I'm talking about.
It’s not beloved site. I don’t even post on there anymore, there aren’t any good shows out.
I didn’t dent there were stupid people on LSA. There are Black women there that hate Black men and have a high interest in White men. There are also a lot of White trolls. I’m saying it wasn’t the reason why I posted there or the reason
It was a better alternative at the time to Reddit or any other site with my interest.
Yep

Anytime you point out the rhetoric that is spewed on there, these bytches play dumb.
You’re a bytch, a$$hole. I’ve never been called a bytch irl but I’ve been called one on here about 30 times in one month. I hate when people throw slurs around like that’s a decent way to talk to someone that’s being respectful.
:hhh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It’s not beloved site. I don’t even post on there anymore, there aren’t any good shows out.
I didn’t dent there were stupid people on LSA. There are Black women there that hate Black men and have a high interest in White men. There are also a lot of White trolls. I’m saying it wasn’t the reason why I posted there or the reason
It was a better alternative at the time to Reddit or any other site with my interest.
I understand sis. Stay away from those demonic types. You seem virtuous....so far :mjpls::ufdup:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some men feel entitled to women out of their league all the time though. If some man can't have sex with a woman he finds somewhat attractive, he doesn't. Elliot Rodgers is an example of this.
That's not gonna stop him from wifing a chick more in his league though. And you don't see that many black men who are as crazy as Elliot Rodgers.

Guys are more pragmatic and know the average dude ain't aren't gonna bed dimes unless their insanely rich. Whereas you have Thots all over the world that think they can bag some millionaire entertainer or athlete. Part of it due to social media where guys gas their heads up to insane levels.

You’re a bytch, a$$hole. I’ve never been called a bytch irl but I’ve been called one on here about 30 times in one month. I hate when people throw slurs around like that’s a decent way to talk to someone that’s being respectful.
:hhh:
I think he meant as slang and not calling you the B word persay.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Unless you're saying that a femcel = a woman who can't get a man to be with her outside of bustin a nut, there's no such thing.

Maybe if a woman is disabled, but outside of that, like many posters already stated, a femcel is just an entitled brat. The very concept gets a :mjlol: and :duck:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Well, some of these women were going in on Kobe and didn't feel sorry for his family bc he married a non-black woman. I was shocked that they can be so cold and callous. Kobe inspired a lot of people. I was so mad.
Yeah, now this is what I got banned for on LSA. The Travon/Eric comment was bullshyt but there a lot of posters that have a psychotic hatred of Vanessa Bryant and her family that I found disgusting. Like they thought Kobe should have left a huge chunk of his estate to his sisters and family so everything wouldn’t go to “Mexicans”.

There was a distasteful fixation on where the money was going and not on his horrific death alongside his young daughter. You are sick of you can feel anything but sympathy and compassion for their family.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

Well, some of these women were going in on Kobe and didn't feel sorry for his family bc he married a non-black woman. I was shocked that they can be so cold and callous. Kobe inspired a lot of people. I was so mad.

Them bytches are sick
The day he died, at least 3 of his rape related threads were upped, another about him not liking black women, & another about him not speaking to his parents

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The funny thing is they are always talking about how some women should take all the money a black athlete has. Or how they hope some becky gets all his bread. Or how the ex wife is entitled to the athlete's money.

Yet when kobe passed some how some of those folks on there were hoping vanessa didn't get any of his money...:mjlol:.

They also turned it into a Kobe hating black women thing. When there is nothing on record saying Kobe hated black women. Outside of vanessa and brandi very few people even knew of Kobe's love life before those two women (outside of the incident in Colorado).

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I see LSA living rent free in yalls minds

I wonder why thecoli wasn't included, irrelevance perhaps

You are a homosexual, an evolutionary dead-end, a defect. Your ancestors wish you had never been born.

don’t assume the quality of posters on here are any better.

And yet here you and the rest of these bytches are. So strange.

nicole89

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is they are always talking about how some women should take all the money a black athlete has. Or how they hope some becky gets all his bread. Or how the ex wife is entitled to the athlete's money.

Yet when kobe passed some how some of those folks on there were hoping vanessa didn't get any of his money...:mjlol:.

They also turned it into a Kobe hating black women thing. When there is nothing on record saying Kobe hated black women. Outside of vanessa and brandi very few people even knew of Kobe's love life before those two women (outside of the incident in Colorado).
They didn't feel sorry for Stephon Clark either. I don't keep with his past tweets about black women. He didn't deserve to die because of it.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Now you know that’s a damn lie. Travon has his own subforum on LSA. There’s no anti Black male comments when it comes to police brutality.
I’ll cash app you $100 if you can find a single thread full of posters laughing at Travon or Eric. I PROMISE!

The only time no one cared is that cellphone dude that had comments bashing Black women in favor of his Latina/Asian wife all over twitters

its not hate, its called not giving a fuk about blk males period......and yes, blk males are bulletbags
https://www.lipstickalley.com/posts/55536466/

You can't see the thread without having an account, but the post is still visible via google search engine.

site:lipstickalley.com "are bulletbags" - Google Search