Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Went to r/trufemcel which was linked in the article. Saw this..

This shyt is hilarious :laff::laff::laff:

fn5zvx8kkar41.jpg
This 100% fact

shyt is the psychological blue print for men and women

The majority only want the ones who don't want them:mjlol:

The ugliest dudes will cry about being lonely and suicidal cause the 8s and higher don't want them when the dudes themselves barely a 4:mjlol:

Fat short ugly ass single moms only want a tall fit baller with no kids :mjlol:

People ain't shyt

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Why do you post on a white supremacist website?
I don’t post on a White supremacist site. There’s an entire pro Black sub forum that repeat the same talking points as Coli. That constantly war against the swirlers. I posted one of the anti swirler threads for you all already.

As I said before in my other comment you ignored, I’m a huge fan of Science Fiction and Fantasy. None of my family and friends care about it. The closest thing I have are a few friends that like Anime and I’ve honestly
never had a huge interest outside of DBZ.

I was involved in viewing and discussion threads for Game of Thrones, Marvel comics and films, TWD at its peak, etc. I’m also a big fan of history so there’s that too.

Should I have waited for The Coli when this place barely lets new members join?
You think reddit is a better fukking option? Racist ass YouTube comment section? It’s the closest thing I could get to discussing my interest with fellow Black women.
:hhh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don’t post on a White supremacist site. There’s an entire pro Black sub forum that repeat the same talking points as Coli. That constantly war against the swirlers. I posted one of the anti swirler threads for you all already.

As I said before in my other comment you ignored, I’m a huge fan of Science Fiction and Fantasy. None of my family and friends care about it. The closest thing I have are a few friends that like Anime and I’ve honestly
never had a huge interest outside of DBZ.

I was involved in viewing and discussion threads for Game of Thrones, Marvel comics and films, TWD at its peak, etc. I’m also a big fan of history so there’s that too.

Should I have waited for The Coli when this place barely lets new members join?
You think reddit is a better fukking option? It’s the closest thing I could get to discussing my interest with fellow Black women. :hhh:
My apologies, I didnt see your comment. Are you sure that was to me?

What about the black women who made fun of innocent black men that have died by the hands of police? bullet bags, making fun of Trayvon Martin. Evil shyt man. That website is over 50% cacs also, definitely approaching white supremacist territory.

Black reddit is decent, hard to tell whose a cac or not though.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
What about the black women who make fun of innocent black men that have died by the hands of police? bullet bags, making fun of Trayvon Martin and Eric garner. That wasn't enough for you to stop posting there. Thats some evil shyt man.
Now you know that’s a damn lie. Travon has his own subforum on LSA. There’s no anti Black male comments when it comes to police brutality.
I’ll cash app you $100 if you can find a single thread full of posters laughing at Travon or Eric. I PROMISE!

The only time no one cared is that cellphone dude that had comments bashing Black women in favor of his Latina/Asian wife all over twitters

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Don't matter. They love any attention they can get. Probably cyber high fiving each other.

Also female incels been around as long as male incels. The difference is a bitter woman aint gonna shoot up a school or go on a mass killing spree cause she cant get a man or some dikk attached to a good looking man.

She will just run off at her mouth like it was a machine gun. Not grab an actual machine gun and start busting folks like a male incel.
Lmao. Think that. They prolly just molest children n take advantage of young teens.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Now you know that’s a damn lie. Travon has his own subforum on LSA. There’s no anti Black male comments when it comes to police brutality.
I’ll cash app you $100 if you can find a single thread full of posters laughing at Travon or Eric. I PROMISE!

The only time no one cared is that cellphone dude that had comments bashing Black women in favor of his Latina/Asian wife all over twitters
Bolded is a lie for sure.

Awhile ago someone posted screenshots of lsa threads making slick comments about Trayvon There are posters here that can attest to this. No reason to lie.. And im not going to scourge that website for comments.

Now I will say this, theres no telling if those were CACS behind those comments or not, that site is over 50% white.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Astroslik

Over a thousand daps wishing for George Zimmerman’s death, GTFOH. No one’s laughing at little Black boys being murdered on LSA.
George Zimmerman Files $100 Million Lawsuit Against Trayvon Martin's Parents and Their Attorney
You really find it hard to believe your beloved website has some stupid mothafukkas.
How does that prove anything? The majority don't feel that way about Trayvon. You can have a thousand daps but half a dozen idiots who spew anti-bm shyt.

I'm pretty sure @Barnett114 has seen what I'm talking about.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Bolded is a lie for sure.

Awhile ago someone posted screenshots of lsa threads making slick comments about Trayvon There are posters here that can attest to this. No reason to lie.. And im not going to scourge that website for comments.

Now I will say this, theres no telling if those were CACS behind those comments or not, that site is over 50% white.
If those comments were made, they were trolls that quickly got banned. I wouldn’t be surprised if a corny Coli dude did that on purpose just to get a hot thread. Anyone can join and troll LSA for a week or two before being banned.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You really find it hard to believe your beloved website has some stupid mothafukkas.
How does that prove anything? The majority don't feel that way about Trayvon. You can have a thousand daps but half a dozen idiots who spew anti-bm shyt.

I'm pretty sure @Barnett114 has seen what I'm talking about.

Yep

Anytime you point out the rhetoric that is spewed on there, these bytches play dumb.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If those comments were made, they were trolls that quickly got banned. I wouldn’t be surprised if a corny Coli dude did that on purpose just to get a hot thread. Anyone can join and troll LSA for a week or two before being banned.
So you shift the blame to black men? :mindblown: Why can’t It just be a retarded ass black chick that said that? Those types don’t speak for y’all but you’re acting as if it don’t exist :mindblown: