Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yachty not wrong for being mad at mitch. He saw he was getting killed online and let some bullshyt narrative rock that was easily cleared up with a tweet. Then gave a bullshyt response talking about "that's twitter, you know how they is". I got you this pod and put hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket and you couldnt take the effort to send a tweet to clear all this up? Aight bet.

He also right in clearing this shyt up with Kara if she pulling this victim shyt and accusing him of bullying. That Kara shyt is even more reason for Mitch to step up and clear up the bullshyt surrounding him.
No, That is bytch made

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You sound crazy. I can tell some of you cats don't have any real friends.

"He saw he was getting killed online"....why was he getting killed online? It wasn't a "bullsh*t narrative", any one with eyes and ears seen he disrespected the f*ck out of his homeboy.

Then to make it worse Key Glock sparked the weed in his house and all Yachty's weak ass did is passive aggressively complain. When he just sh*t on his friend, for no reason. Hoe sh*t

Fred.
Exactly

if you say some shyt, it's for YOU to stand on it. No one else.

Only reason Yachty ain't get his ass beat is he the money maker lol

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:russ:Nah Yatchy lil bro’d that man something seriously. In front of company too, on some Stacey from The Wood shyt lol.

Yatchy is definitely the type of dude that tells everyone. That his homie is wearing his old gear that he let him have lol. I personally wouldn’t do my homie like that. Especially in front of a camera or people. But bruh seems to be taking it ok.
boondocks-boondocks-waiter.gif