Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yachty not wrong for being mad at mitch. He saw he was getting killed online and let some bullshyt narrative rock that was easily cleared up with a tweet. Then gave a bullshyt response talking about "that's twitter, you know how they is". I got you this pod and put hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket and you couldnt take the effort to send a tweet to clear all this up? Aight bet.
Don’t show ya ass on a podcast and there’s nuffin to clear up

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
funny how everyone was talking about how she was the best in the group, now this. all of them on the album pretty much rap like him so im not surprised.
i watched the key glock interview earlier today and it was awkward af--yachty clearly dont entirely respect mitch and mitch comes across borderline slow.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
With that said Yachty should def become a full time ghost writer for women rappers, he's good at it.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
how does yachty write shyt for everybody but can't do it for himself. every track ive heard from him is permanently in my bottom 100 tracks
cus its not whats being said its who saying it. he can pen prime rakim lyrics and it sould come off wack cus he doesnt have the soul and aura to make it good. he should be a producer and never be up front

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yachty not wrong for being mad at mitch. He saw he was getting killed online and let some bullshyt narrative rock that was easily cleared up with a tweet. Then gave a bullshyt response talking about "that's twitter, you know how they is". I got you this pod and put hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket and you couldnt take the effort to send a tweet to clear all this up? Aight bet.

He also right in clearing this shyt up with Kara if she pulling this victim shyt and accusing him of bullying. That Kara shyt is even more reason for Mitch to step up and clear up the bullshyt surrounding him.

You sound crazy. I can tell some of you cats don't have any real friends.

"He saw he was getting killed online"....why was he getting killed online? It wasn't a "bullsh*t narrative", any one with eyes and ears seen he disrespected the f*ck out of his homeboy.

Then to make it worse Key Glock sparked the weed in his house and all Yachty's weak ass did is passive aggressively complain. When he just sh*t on his friend, for no reason. Hoe sh*t

Fred.