Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Can't say I'm surprised, lol. Mainstream is far too trash for me to keep up with nowadays, but his ascension aligns with the talent pool.
It's crazy to find out he is such a prolific ghostwriter...but all of his offspring seem trash
:mjlol:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
so he fed and bathed this chick now he wanna get active. gtfo :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I can't be mad at Yachty.

I've been in the same type of situations, being giving and extending my generosity way more than 99.9% of people would. Then nikkas turn around and act like you never did nothing for them, acting like they got it out the mud :martin: like nikka be for real.

I never exposed people but I damn sure did tell them to their face that they was out of pocket and the well ran dry for THEM for not being appreciative. Distance myself and move on.

One thing I've learned is.. if a nikka was supposed to have it, he'd have it. Not because it was given to him but because he earned it. I don't help mfers like that anymore, advice is the best you'll get from me. Good luck and godspeed. :sas1:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yachty not wrong for being mad at mitch. He saw he was getting killed online and let some bullshyt narrative rock that was easily cleared up with a tweet. Then gave a bullshyt response talking about "that's twitter, you know how they is". I got you this pod and put hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket and you couldnt take the effort to send a tweet to clear all this up? Aight bet.

He also right in clearing this shyt up with Kara if she pulling this victim shyt and accusing him of bullying. That Kara shyt is even more reason for Mitch to step up and clear up the bullshyt surrounding him.