Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Ima keep it real….none of those nikkas in Boat’s group are gonna pop off without him especially the karahboo chick.

This was the first song I heard from them and I was :ehh: This shyt slaps.

That’s the only hot song they made :dead:

The girl was the face of the group and the only one their fans cared about because of her dry/quirky personality and she’s 100% manufactured lol didn’t write one word of her raps :dead:

Crazy

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
What's going to be more entertaining than this... is her now trying to rap to "prove" Yatchy didn't give her the "please don't call on me to read" flow.

She should've just tried her luck being attractive and being an influencer....it probably would've went further.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
how does yachty write shyt for everybody but can't do it for himself. every track ive heard from him is permanently in my bottom 100 tracks

Because the reality is image means a lot more than fans care to admit. If the real writer of a lot of you favorite songs was the one performing them, they wouldn’t do nearly as well.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is yatchy giving all of his concepts away to everyone? :mjlol:
how does yachty write shyt for everybody but can't do it for himself. every track ive heard from him is permanently in my bottom 100 tracks
Yacthy would be the hottest nikka in the game if he wasn't ugly with a WOAT voice

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So when Yachty's reference tracks for Drake leaked he said that shyt wasn't a big deal, but he's leaking her reference tracks to embarrass her? Hilarious.

Dude is emotional and wack as fukk. First he disrespected Mitch, now this shyt. Not to mention the alleged falling out with Drake....he crashing out.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What's going to be more entertaining than this... is her now trying to rap to "prove" Yatchy didn't give her the "please don't call on me to read" flow.

She should've just tried her luck being attractive and being an influencer....it probably would've went further.
Why do people not want to at least TRY on their own?

Even if Yachty was writing my verses, I'd be like, lemme do some shyt on my own real quick

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
whats wrong with this clip?

if its the truth its the truth
It's not really what he's saying it's the delivery

You can be truthful without being rude to your friend

But I also do not know the dynamic of their friendship. That may be how they talk to each other and it's acceptable.

I'm a slave to effectiveness over anything, so if I want a message to be received, then I will say it in the manner that will work best. And that can vary person to person.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not really what he's saying it's the delivery

You can be truthful without being rude to your friend

But I also do not know the dynamic of their friendship. That may be how they talk to each other and it's acceptable.

I'm a slave to effectiveness over anything, so if I want a message to be received, then I will say it in the manner that will work best. And that can vary person to person.
Leaking the fukking his cousin part says it all

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Yachty think he cool...he not

He just can dress and is socially mobile

He'd be food acting like he act in real life
He can't even dress honestly

He dresses like a gay clown

His music sucks, every song he ever wrote sucks, his voice sucks