Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
nikka probably signed em to a slave deal and now he clowning the girl cause she ain’t got no money
I knew they was all dirt at rapping (Yachty included) but they some grimy individuals as well

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It's not really what he's saying it's the delivery

You can be truthful without being rude to your friend

But I also do not know the dynamic of their friendship. That may be how they talk to each other and it's acceptable.

I'm a slave to effectiveness over anything, so if I want a message to be received, then I will say it in the manner that will work best. And that can vary person to person.
Yeah im not sure how these nikkas are raised. That shyt was a no no. I seen nikkas put their man out over a wet dutch master. this shyt way worst.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Cornball shyt.
How so? AK said labels were asking about karahboo claiming she had a future, she got a big head ...... Only to find out Boat crafted her whole style, wrote both on the radar and the concrete shyt. She has 0 talent and can't write, barely can rap

The bigger story is Boat writing dikkrider bars

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You know how I know times have changed, 15-20 years ago the conversation would have been solely about the fact this man got on Al Gore's internet and admitted to being a rest haven for these hoes.

Hardly anybody knew who she was until the "announcement" she left his group. Now she a $1M up and got a wave because he being emotional.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What's going to be more entertaining than this... is her now trying to rap to "prove" Yatchy didn't give her the "please don't call on me to read" flow.

She should've just tried her luck being attractive and being an influencer....it probably would've went further.
Shes not attractive

Her draw was being quirky, tomboyish, nonchalant, dry, having a chill voice

She should have tried writing I promise it’s not that hard to write some rhymes

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
lil boat would make an incredible A&R and executive, nikkas have a hard time accepting the music from him tho. He probably made more money writing for Drake and city girls than off his own records.

Idk. Depends on what % drake took on the song.

Saint John was giving interviews complaining that writing for Usher he barely made any money. A bunch of writers have complained that he and Beyonce fukk up their split by demanding a large % or else they won't work with them.

City Girls were getting robbed blind by QC but Yachty was also signed to QC. So who knows