Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yachty is this generations Young Berg. A talented socially awkward goof who will alienate himself out of the spotlight to the background. Where he will catch his stride and contribute more to music than as an artist.

You're witnessing the coming alienation. The name change in a few years will complete the cypher.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
His cousin bad asf...if he ain't grow up wit her oh well

I might be like let's get married boo

I know someone who fukked they half sister they didn't know they had

But stopped

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
nikkas told me this is all promo for her album…if not tho I believe boat..I don’t think I ever seen him crash out before.. nikka just eat pizza and do nerd shyt.

👼
😇

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
GVoLvVVWQAAYAj0

:dame:
He learned from Biggie writing Lil Kim's shyt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is yatchy giving all of his concepts away to everyone? :mjlol:

Giving?

If he's writing all her songs he's getting the publishing.

:russ:Yatchy been talking shyt lately. Bro came a long way from being that awkward guy. That Joe Budden yelled at and who the internet used to clown.

Don't listen to him but you gotta respect how he he's been able to remain relevant all these years. Most rappers would've fallen off and disappeared. Hell he fell off and resurrected his career bigger than it was before.

Never thought we'd reach a point where Lil Yachty was penning verses for people.