Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
a girl I know from Atlanta been shytting on Yachtys character for years, she must've been laughing seeing this shyt go down with him.

he lowkey sabotaged that girl. she was getting a decent buzz and people were noticing her and then he started putting her on different type of beats and she couldn't rock with them

she'll be alright if she runs with Anycia and gets Spook to write for her

the production on that Concrete album was good. DC2Trill and Draft Day should become a duo

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
lmao i thought his dumb ass wasn't gonna say anything more about her. fukk this lame ass nikka
You mad because he call y’all Bronx nikkas dirty and he’s right!🤣 y’all dirty as hell and go clean yo selves

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yachty not wrong for being mad at mitch. He saw he was getting killed online and let some bullshyt narrative rock that was easily cleared up with a tweet. Then gave a bullshyt response talking about "that's twitter, you know how they is". I got you this pod and put hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket and you couldnt take the effort to send a tweet to clear all this up? Aight bet.

He also right in clearing this shyt up with Kara if she pulling this victim shyt and accusing him of bullying. That Kara shyt is even more reason for Mitch to step up and clear up the bullshyt surrounding him.

Who the hell is Mitch :patrice: ? Is there a guide to this shyt for the :flabbynsick: ?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Idk. Depends on what % drake took on the song.

Saint John was giving interviews complaining that writing for Usher he barely made any money. A bunch of writers have complained that he and Beyonce fukk up their split by demanding a large % or else they won't work with them.

City Girls were getting robbed blind by QC but Yachty was also signed to QC. So who knows
That's evil

They both make enough to be set for life

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yachty is this generations Young Berg. A talented socially awkward goof who will alienate himself out of the spotlight to the background. Where he will catch his stride and contribute more to music than as an artist.

You're witnessing the coming alienation. The name change in a few years will complete the cypher.
And he did it the day before his birthday. ZERO birthday texts and messages :laff:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
You mad because he call y’all Bronx nikkas dirty and he’s right!🤣 y’all dirty as hell and go clean yo selves
I’m from the Bronx and not even offended .. proud that my city known all across the world good or bad :wow:

Keep talking about us it’s keeps the hoes interested especially down south

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I’m from the Bronx and not even offended .. proud that my city known all across the world good or bad :wow:
I feel you🤣🤣 all these ny nikkas in this thread hella mad because he told the truth about them. Most of y’all dirty as hell

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Saint John was giving interviews complaining that writing for Usher he barely made any money. A bunch of writers have complained that he and Beyonce fukk up their split by demanding a large % or else they won't work with them.

City Girls were getting robbed blind by QC but Yachty was also signed to QC. So who knows
City girls is a wild situations, would make a great starz series. JT was letting P fukk, now her career is floundering

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Like I said Yatchy been talking shyt lately. I wouldn’t mind seeing a Yatchy vs Budden rematch lol. Ever since he dropped Poland and been recognized for his pen as a ghost writer. You can’t tell him shyt lol especially on his podcast. Y’all got to remember everybody used to clown bruh. Even his peers in the 2016 XXL freshman class lol.