Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know it shouldn't have, but that level of ignorance pissed me off :francis:

You may appreciate his punchlines etc but when has he ever been positive at any point on his career? this is not chuck D were speaking about here.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:dead: this nikka is the most unintentional funny rapper of all time

This nikka goes anywhere and just says "fukk them nikkas, shout out to my bytches tho"

:dead:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, he just lost his money for the future:francis:

"Don't be mad ups is hiring":troll:

I doubt he will see that money he is suing for, them lawyers gonna eat it up, and his bills will eventually eat it up. Them fans he got, which was a lot of black chicks will say "bye bye", and the white fans will find the new guy who is hip:mjgrin:

I guess he didn't learn to shut the fukk up sometimes, if you want to keep eating:sas2:

He will be forgotten in this rap game. He could have solidified himself, but these rap nikkas never learn.

Shout out to Meek Mill for understanding what "black lives matter" means. See the difference between weed, and that other shyt, kids:ufdup:

Daps
Nothing surprising, the problem is not only rappers and athletes, black people in general think they can treat their own people like shyt without consequences, and they're right because the black community don't hold them accountable for theirs words and behaviors as long they got money, so anybody can become wealthy by exploiting black people and shyt on them after that, Lil Wayne is the not the first and will not be the last. That's what happen when a community value materiaism more than their own dignity.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing surprising, the problem is not only rappers and athletes, black people in general think they can treat their own people like shyt without consequences, and they're right because the black community don't hold them accountable for theirs words and behaviors as long they got money, so anybody can become wealthy by exploiting black people and shyt on them after that, Lil Wayne is the not the first and will not be the last. That's what happen when a community value materiaism more than their own dignity.
Show me another entertainer that shytted on black people, and still around, and loved by black people.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Wait, so are people supporting black lives matter or not?

One day they are a bunch of feminists that don't support black males in their agenda,

Then let a celebrity disassociate himself from it or say all lives matter, and everyone's bout it again..

:mindblown:

:comeon:
You know damn well the nikkas who say "fukk BLM" on some righteous shyt will immediately follow up by quoting Dr Claud Anderson, Dr Frances Cress Welsing or Dr John Henrik Clarke etc.
:aicmon:
When's the last time you've ever seen Lil c00nechi reference Neely Fuller.

But shyt it's all good, Wayne just mad cause Birdman got his money and his protégé's are gettin more bread than him.
:heh:

Daps
Show me another entertainer that shytted on black people, and still around, and loved by black people.

Rappers shyt all day on the black community, did you see their lyrics or not, talkings about killing others black people, etc... i can give you a list of successful black people who play the c00ns after getting rich from the black community.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers shyt all day on the black community, did you see their lyrics or not, talkings about killing others black people, etc... i can give you a list of successful black people who play the c00ns after getting rich from the black community.
Come on, most of the time it was speaking about certain people, not just black people in general. You reaching for the stars on that one!

I'm asking you to show me a list of entertainers who did exactly what wayne just did, and still got love years after doing what they did. Everytime i seen it, the people just slowly went away, and was unheard of again. Look at Kevin Gates, after his stunt about black lives matter, his fire cooled down, and now that he is getting locked up, no one gives two shyts.